Hard-boiled Egg


Hard boiled
Swiped from evilmidori.
Remember Egg, my psycho stalker from university? Well, after a short remission, she's at it again. Out of the blue, she asked me for my house address via SMS. Reason: to send me 'something'. Alarm bells were ringing in my head. Scenes of her zooming up and down the street in front of my house in her Kancil flashes before me. No way am I giving her my address. So I give her the runaround.

Moi: Wanna send me wedding invitation ah?

Egg: Yalar my wedding invitation...

Moi: (WHAT?!) Congratulations! Do I know your husband to be?


By this time, I was busy calling SK and Mel to share the shocking news. Both of them were dumbstruck and could not believe it!

Egg: Write mr n mrs or mr only? 2 come or 1 come la? Let me know then send me your address yah. ;). Cya around!

Moi: Wei, normal case not tell me date and venue before send one meh?

Egg: Next year after CNY. I busy la. I think u bzy too. Remember txt me ur add yah. Susah nak ajak u la... Harlo harlo? Over over?! Y no response one ar?

Moi: Tell me the actual date and venue please. So that I can check my schedule. :)

Egg: Nvm.. Nolar. Act wanna send a bday card for u. A surprise. Hehe. Dunno how now. Pecah rahsia pulak.


Can you believe that she lied to me about getting married just to get my home address?! Incredible. Incredulous.

This post is dedicated to Mel.

Comments

Twilight Man said…
LOL... kekekekeke...

I often swore at such urchins too. I dunno why many fellas when wanna kahwin, they will screw up and piss off many guests to be. I am serious! Maybe they have this pre-marital syndrome. That is why they need Tai-Kum Cheh or Wedding Planners to do tactful planning. I salute them and thought I should do well in this new job. I will do it free for you,k?
nicky05 said…
ya hor. Next month...hehe.:D
Danny said…
wow.. she is a really committed stalker huh?
gd luck :)
Legolas said…
So how did you avoid giving out the address?
Cheryl said…
and i am tooooo SMART to know that she is lying. haha

after soooo long baru blog... langsung lupa lor
Cheryl said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cheryl said…
the write mr n mrs, or mr only, 2 come or 1 come is definitely trying to SPY and get more info!

so where is the e-CARD?
Skyhawk said…
Quite annoying...and can't stand people lying just to achieve their weird objectives. Is she pretty?
Seasoned PRey said…
Oh so typical of woman, esp one after a "target".

Just say you married oredi la, and to a guy, so not Mr and Mrs or Mr only, but Mr and Mr!

That will shocked her into eternal silence and infinite distance.

Try it!

Cheers! :-)

PS: But then, on the other hand, I think she will think you are merely playing tricks on her, as she did to you with her "marriage", so she may disbelieve you and continue to pester you.

Cheers, again! kekeke
Kris said…
oh that's so creepy... even after we grow up we have to be careful of predators...glad you didn't give it out right off the bat!!
KopiSoh said…
*shivers* please tell me u din give her!!!
sound like potential pyscho chick
Mr ET said…
Psycho..... careful man....
MrBunnyBan said…
you should have said 2 come! And told her you had a fiance.
Jaded Jeremy said…
Wah advance technique of stalking! Stealth some more.
Gratitude said…
Good way to remind us of your big day! :P
+Ant+
William said…
@Twi:
I hate wedding invites via FB.
Wah! Thanks thanks!

@Ichi:
You can say that again.

@Derek:
Hehe. Protect me!

@Nicky:
Prezzies!

@Danny:
After 7 years...

@Hdaran:
That's an understatement. :P

@Legs:
She backed off.

@Cheryl:
This is 'king tim', must blog de. She ended up saying that she will pass it to me personally. Yup, definitely a 'digging' question.

@SkyH:
Pretty ah? Errmmm... better not comment. Haha. She's really weird lo.

@SPrey:
I will not tell her about my sexuality. She's a psychotic prude with a mulut tempayan.

@Kris: @WhizKid:
You should be careful too! :P

@KopiS:
Fatal Attraction!

@Ban:
She used to think that I was dating Mel. But she's married and knocked up now.

@JJ: @Pikey:
The fruits of a twisted mind. :P

@Grat:
Did it work? ;)
J said…
That bloody fucking cunt!!!! Better???

Popular posts from this blog

Kensei

Osamu or Naoya?

Coat West Star II: Sho