Fish Spa

Being a supposed 'straight' guy in office lets me participate in my male colleague's talk on women and cars. Intercooler, Type R, turbo, blah, blah, blah, pretty girls, boobs. Yes, SO BORING right? But I could do boobs. I am not bothered with how pretty a girl is, but I do like to point out subjects of interest to my colleagues while my eyes are roving for cute guys. Just the other day, Lan was regaling us with his visit to a fish spa nestled in a seedy hotel somewhere in KL:

Moi: So, How long were you at this 'fish spa'?

Lan: From 10:00am till 8:00pm.

Moi: (nearly choking on my kopi c) What?! What the hell did you do for 10 hours?!

Lan: Well...... We soaked in the baths and used the fish spa. Sat in the jacuzzi. Then near lunch time, we went upstairs to the restaurant for lunch. Food was free. Can order anything you like. At the restaurant is where the action is. The pimps would be there soliciting business and lining up the girls for the customers to choose.

Moi: Did you order?

Lan: No lah. We went back downstairs to the recreation room to read magazines, watch some Astro...

Moi: And?

Lan: Then we played ping-pong... (he made that sound like it was the highlight of the day)

Moi: Fascinating.

Lan: Then we went to the baths again. Feeling hungry, we went for an early dinner, slipped past the pimps and then quickly made our exit.

Moi: THAT'S ALL?!


Apparently, if you only use the bathing facilities, one is charged MYR68 per entry. For massage and subsequent bonking, it's about MYR250. And so when they checked out, the cashier sarcastically said,

"Bathe only ah?"

This is how my straight colleagues spend their weekends. Taking advantage of free meals and oogling at prostitutes. Bravo. But I guess this is no different from the queer sauna scene. Hehe.

Comments

Antinous said…
should have a go at the fish spa, it's real ticklish kekekeke!
Qboy said…
@Antinous: Really gah? I think i would feel kinda freaked out with fish nibbling at me feets o_o

Waa Will, your colleagues damn geng.

[word verication: imiss]
Skyhawk said…
Hahaha...Sound familiar, It must be Cititel or E2! I brought a client there before, during check out, the cashier said: "1 full and 1 bathe only!" lolx!
Cheryl said…
those straights guy are really pengz
nicky05 said…
can I have their contacts? because I want to join too..HAHAHA~~~~..:D
Gratitude said…
Your colleague is a liar! lolz Not only RM250, but a 2nd round.
+Ant+
Jaded Jeremy said…
Yah should try fish spa at least once. It's ticklish! Your calves and feet will be smooth.
Queerest said…
u been to a queer spa? I have not read any blog entry if so, or perhaps it was a highly private affair? ;-)
Danny said…
i think the fishes enjoyed the most.. cos 'ate' a lot...lol ;p
the viennamese said…
Mmmm.. Ikan bilis~
:D

I thought gay saunas were like... only RM20 per entry.... or at least the dodgy ones are. Haha!
William said…
@Antinous:
Ticklish in a good way?

@QB:
They are horny and desperate. :P

@SkyHawk:
LOL! You pimp!

@Cheryl:
Terimalah hakikat!

@Nicky:
LOL! You want to order chicken ah?

@Grat:
Itu saya tak mahu tahu! :P

@JJ:
I'll stick to body scrubs!

@Queerest:
Welcome. I have never blogged about it because I'm a prude. :P

@Danny:
Everyday eat also jelak dy. :P

@Evann:
You like 'ikan bilis' ah? :P. Erm, I'm not sure about the price le. XD.
kidz said…
ooo, gay sauna have free food too?? william zai u been there be4?

but 65 for food and fish spa.. hmm... cheap?
fufu said…
hahaha nice i went to a massage house in shenzhen... RMB 200-250, massage+one night+drink+fruits...damn cheap...better than spending the money staying at hotel/hostel
the viennamese said…
lols@ kids! Yes, of course gay sauna got free "food". Dunno merh? Everyone there can makan kenyang kenyang. xD
William said…
@Kidz:
It's like a day spa concept. To me, it's cheap lo.

@Fufu:
Wow. That's cheap!

@Evann:
Sausage buffet!

Popular posts from this blog

Kensei

Osamu or Naoya?

Coat West Star II: Sho