Eid III: An American Eid

Sunday Mass was very quiet with a lot of parishioners away for the long weekend. Being sick of all the usual options for lunch, we decided on Rosemary Bites at Aman Suria. A rarity that we had western. It's actually all-star american-style cooking that was recommended by TZ. I ordered the Texas Double Cheese Burger (juicy beef patty made from scratch with generous cheese), while mum had the roasted chicken with BBQ sauce. SK chose spicy pasta at a very cheap price or MYR9.90! Quite hard to beat. Washed it down with a glass of Rosemary lime-- don't try it if you cannot accept drinking a herbal infusion. An acquired taste. Food is of good quality at competitive prices. Interesting to note is the whole place seems to be run by young boys. For tea, we shared a packet of prawn noodles that mum had bought from an old man on a bicycle at Kg. Chempaka. Quite good too, if not a bit salty. To burn off the calories (surely a net gain, hehe), we jogged at Taman Bukit Jalil. Thus ends my long Raya weekend! We can now go back to our regular programming!

Rosemary Bites II

Comments

nicky05 said…
how is the proportion? better than Carl's JR ?
carpe diem said…
Where are the pics of the boys?
Legolas said…
Carbs and calories.... But the food looks so nice.... I am hungry....
fufu said…
damn...i love calories :) and it's cheap
Danny said…
the melted cheese looks so yummy.. but very fattening one wor.. but no prob for u i guess.. u so slim ;p
Skyhawk said…
Hmmmm..saliva is drooling now...
Gratitude said…
I'm still waiting for TZ :(
+Ant+
William said…
@Nicky:
I've never had Carl's Jr. But I think the portion at Rosemary Bites is just right for me. Was full even when I did not touch the fries.

@CarpeD:
Sendiri tengok!

@Legs:
Forget about Hot Before 30!

@Fufu:
I agree!

@Danny:
Lets arrange a day when I can showcase you my flab. :P

@SkyHawk:
At the boys?

@Grat:
Pressure him!
Twilight Man said…
So balanced! After makan, go jogging!

Popular posts from this blog

Kensei

Osamu or Naoya?

Coat West Star II: Sho