Wet Market Celebrities: Yam Queen


IMG_8747
Swiped from mswine.
Overheard at the Taman United Wet Market:

Lady: Erm, do you know how to make wu tao kau yuk (braised pork with yam)?

Vege Seller: Yeah.

Lady: The yam need to steam first ah?

Vege Seller: Not steam la. Fry.

Lady: Fry the whole thing then cut ah?

Vege Seller: >_____________<"


That woman obviously spends more of her time at the nail bar rather than the kitchen! Fry the whole thing... :S. Oh my... I suddenly have a hankering for wu tao kau yuk.

Comments

Cheryl said…
Like tanya "masak nasi kena letak air ke?"
nicky05 said…
She should stay home main masak masak..jk..:P
Ash Godiva said…
seeing the picture makes me want to cook it....with the chicken as the substitute...can u please tell me the whole recipe??pm my facebook^^
Gratitude said…
She's not all useless la, perhaps she's got other skills le?! ;)
+Ant+
kidz said…
I miss wu kok more... someday will try the one at crystal jade palace u recommended..

will, u shud tell her 'miss, u came to the wrong place, a restaurant is what u need actually'
Anonymous said…
ant, yes she can do a cartwheel while eating wu tao kau yuk:)
William said…
@Cheryl:
Good one!

@Nicky:
Memang la dia nak main masak2. :P

@Skyhawk:
:P

@CountA:
Sorry I couldn't help you much!

@Grat:
Perhaps she makes a killer BKT!

@Kidz:
Yes, the wu kok is nice!
She looks rich enough to not need to cook!

@3Q:
LOL
Jaded Jeremy said…
The important thing is that she's willing to learn mah.
Pike-chan said…
omg~!! that's one of my favourite dish!
Medie007 said…
don la like tat... ppl memang never cooked b4 ma...
William said…
@JJ: @Medie:
Yes, but this is a matter of common sense in the kitchen.

@Pikey:
LOL
Derek said…
I wait for you to cook it for me ok? ;P
MrBunnyBan said…
salah meh? Maybe you're supposed to cut first then fry.
William said…
@Derek:
I don't know how le. XD

@Ban:
Bingo! You're smarter than her.

Popular posts from this blog

Kensei

Osamu or Naoya?

Coat West Star II: Sho