Under-organized

My undergarments are all over the place. And I don't mean that I leave my underwear in strangers' rooms all over KL. They fill two small drawers to the brim and I have to use the bottom of my wardrobe to house the rest. Basically it's unorganized. In heaps. So I decided to make things more systematic to make it easier for me to find the desired type of underwear and make sure that all my babies are rotated. Completely cleared the drawers and started grouping by briefs and boxer briefs / square-cut trunks / boxers. Then I put the the recently-laundered items to one side. Then to make things more visible and to save space, I roll each pair and store it laterally. Now my drawer looks like a box of roses! :P. Took the opportunity to retire some unworn items too, like the jockstraps and pouch that I don't fancy wearing. Some are a bit too tight at the thighs (celaka), so I put them away until the day I gain sexier thighs. *sniff sniff*. Hopefully I can stick to this system!

Comments

MrBunnyBan said…
tooooooo much underwear.
Cheryl said…
creative storage... so next time kena but build in wardrobe la! :P
Medie007 said…
thatsaLOADofundies...
Gratitude said…
wah, one for each day of the year!
+Ant+
Shake Trees said…
want me recommend u walk in wardrobe contractor? lolx :P
William said…
@Ban:
Define "toooooooo much". ;)

@Cheryl:
Designed specifically for underwear.

@Medie:
ThatsONLYpartofmycollection.

@Grat:
Not yet there!

@Koala:
How much discount?
Skyhawk said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Skyhawk said…
Damm it, you can open a brief shop...all look sexy and hot!
Jaded Jeremy said…
Oh that's a neat way of arranging.
Lucas said…
thats a pretty impressive collection mate!

Im boring, i use to collect stamps and magic cards.
TZ said…
among all which is your favorite?
nicky05 said…
hmm thinking, why you buy jockstraps and pouch in 1st place when you didnt wear them?..create more drama scene in steamy bed?..:P
Bravebear said…
hmm.. I wanna try this storage system too if I have so many types of undies...
Derek said…
Didn't give some nice ones also. Anyway, I have the rights to half of them, right? LOL
simonlover said…
Haik...Wat we want to see is the underwears spreading out on your bed - ler. Not nicely fold up jor whr we're unable to appreciate the sexiness of it! - Haha. Is ur jockstraps/pouchs are clean? Hehehehe
William said…
@SkyHawk:
It would be a "used brief" shop. LOL.

@JJ:
You need more to start adopting this method. I can help!

@Lucas:
Never too late to start!

@TZ:
That sounds like a great idea for a post!

@Nicky:
I wanna try all types!

@BBear:
You're welcome to try. :)

@Evann:
Hehe. Quite a lot.

@Derek:
Yes, baby. You know I share 'em with you.

@Simon:
I only do that with new underwear! Pai seh la for worn ones...
Qboy said…
Damn. I've been wanting to increase my underwear collection.. ME WANT LA!

Btw nice organization. Haha :)
Mark said…
Aiyo, banyaknya seluar dalam.

Save money and be like me, go commando XD
William said…
@QBoy:
Do not delay, do it today!

@Mark:
Commando? Ohoho. I'll take a closer look at your crotch next time.
Qboy said…
Lol William so hamsap. Hahaha. Yor do it now also need money kan. Tarak duit la. Sooooooo broke. Damnit.
William said…
@QBoy:
You can get sexy undies at quite an affordable price ah...

Popular posts from this blog

Kensei

Osamu or Naoya?

Coat West Star II: Sho