Slippery Cyan

In my room, I have a colour box where I keep my lube. In there is my favourite Durex Play and several other silicone oil-based lubes that were a gift from a good friend in Germany. For some reason, I prefer the water-based variety. Feels slicker and more slippery in comparison. And no matter how light it is, silicone oil still has that greasy feel. One day, I opened the cabinet to find that the blue tube was upside down. Perhaps I had put like that the other day, I thought to myself. Then the other day, while my mum was cooking, the truth came to light:

"Aiyoh, the Cyan ah. After his bath, sure go up to your room and open your cabinet. He left it open the other day. I warned him that you would be angry if he didn't close it."

Opppsss... Now I know that my little nephew had been removing my lube and playing with it while I'm at work. :S. Luckily my condoms are elsewhere!

Comments

nicky05 said…
He thought must be " hair gel"...haha
Ash Godiva said…
if he found condom he might thought it's worm shaped gummy candyXD
Gratitude said…
Thank heavens he didn't come across your 9 incher! :P
+Ant+
Skyhawk said…
LOL for Gratitude's comment...
Cheryl said…
i am sure mum saw that too :S lucky she dunno wat is that
MrBunnyBan said…
she tot it was paints???
Antinous said…
I do hope people are aware that oil based lubes are not supposed to be used with condoms, yeah. :-)
Pranny said…
He's been playing with it.. As in, just took the lub and have or look, or he actually squeeze a few ml out to "play" with it?

hehe
Unknown said…
such an easy access. luckily i dont keep mine at home.




[Jino] - A man's not a man unless he knows how to shoot
Lucifer said…
omg u hv a 9 incher?!!!
Derek said…
Next time must keep under lock and key ... later he swallow how?
William said…
@Nicky:
LOL. He doesn't know what hair gel is!

@JJ:
:D

@CountA: @Beyond:
Yikes! That would have been disastrous.

@Grat: @SkyHawk: @Lucifer:
I don't have a dildo! Care to buy me one?

@Cheryl:
:S

@Ban:
Why paints?

@Antinous:
Thanks for the reminder, but those lubes are safe.

@Jino:
Where do you keep it?

@Derek:
If lock lagi suspicious le...

@Alex:
I hope not!
fufu said…
wow... i bet cyan dont know what it is for
Anonymous said…
Catholics don't use condoms! :P
William said…
@Fufu:
If he does... I'd faint!

@Anon:
I do.
kidz said…
if it is just for the kid, i suggest putting a toy beside the lube, like maybe a nintendo ds, or something that he will choose over a blue dunno what boring looking gel.. =p
William said…
@Kidz:
He's just 2 years old! He'd trash the DS!

@-Alex-:
:P
kidz said…
oo haha.. just 2 years old.. mmm.. nvm la.. too young to ask question.. just avoid going to stores like watson or guardian with him.. so he wont get to take that and say is gor gor one.. =p
William said…
@Kidz:
>___<". And he should say "kau fu one". LOL.
HanLun said…
hahaa.. kevin, same opinion with fufu, i guess ur nephew didn't know what is it :P

Popular posts from this blog

Kensei

Osamu or Naoya?

Coat West Star II: Sho