New Home, New Friends

Friday night had me at Paragon Heights participating in a home mass cum home blessing. Lotsa guests but with the same old people getting lost on the way. Taking the same wrong turns. I was practically shouting to get people on the right track. Is the Puncak Jalil area that daunting? Ish. The mass was pretty standard, but the homily was integrated with a sharing session about evangelization in one's daily life. I wonder if I ever inspired anyone to join the Catholic faith or at least spread some understanding about it. The home blessing was an express version. A short prayer and the priest went around with his bottle of holy water (travel pack) while we sang some hymns. In the full version, a different prayer would be recited for each room in the house. Lotsa food as usual, but I was not interested at all. Was feeling bloated and my lack of appetite even made me spurn the thick wild boar curry that they were serving. Just munched a little and hoped that the kedongdong juice would do the trick.

By the time I got home, it was 11:00pm and my stomach had not settled. Had to down some Digeston before I could doze off! Wanted to sleep earlier, but was chatting with a new blog contact. Seems that my new "Contact Me!" feature had caught some fishes yielded some results. Haha. More news on that later. However, my sleep was punctuated by some distractions of the skank kind that night, so by the time I awoke for morning market the next day, I looked the part of a zombie (a zombie twink at least, I hope! :P). KH was also late that day. OT until nearly 3:00am! Goodness. Really makes a hubby worry at times.

Comments

Skyhawk said…
Haha...Zombie twink! The contact me feature look interesting.
cYiD said…
ooo...
kedongdong juice!
never had one before...
Qboy said…
Yeah. Contact me, like seriously! 8D
Nicholas said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Gratitude said…
a twink? fantasi yg teramat salah tu! :P
+Ant+
Cheryl said…
Dear is a twink! U hv that and must flaunt it! :p
William said…
@SkyHawk:
Use it! :P

@cYid:
How can! Cubalah!

@QBoy:
Hahaha. Body contact!

@Nicky:
Yup, the skanky kind. LOL.

@Grad:
Cis!
William said…
@Cheryl:
Good point! :P
kidz said…
Hey... did u say 'hubby'? u sure have a very capable wife, work till 3am.. such a lui kiong yan.. =p
Mark said…
Oh, so when do I have the priviledge to visit aka stay for free at your new place? XD

Mana itu Contact Me feature...must geddit =p
HelloKitty said…
Hmm...inspire someone to join the Catholic faith? Unless you're going to be the first gay Catholic saint, no way! LOL... Wait a minute, is there even a patron saint for gay Catholics?
Derek said…
Very sweet of you to worry dear. Muacks!
William said…
@Kidz:
He has to work hard towards my enthronement as a tai-tai!

@Mark:
The feature is not automated, have to do some manual linking. I'll notify you when it's ready!

@KittyCat:
Haha. Long time no see. Of course there's no patron saint of the gays. :P

@Derek:
*Hugs
Qboy said…
YES YES OH BODY CONTACT! *longing face
William said…
@QBoy:
Supposed to be *puppy dog eyes*. :P
Kris said…
nvm! i found out, shouldve went to your earlier posts first! sorry~

Popular posts from this blog

Kensei

Osamu or Naoya?

Coat West Star II: Sho