Touched By A Psycho Ah Long

Remember Psycho Ah Long at my office? Well, now that I am back at KL Sentral, I'm once again the object of his 'affections'. In this latest installment, he hit my ass while I bended over my laptop and exclaimed:

"Hmm... your ass has quite a nice feel to it..."

Err... ohhhhhhhhhkayyyyy. And in addition to him calling my name out of the blue during office hours, he would sometimes come over and caress the nape of my neck while saying:

"William-zhai, William-zhai"

I'm just so lucky! But one thing's for sure, it make KH angry as hell! Hehe. Love to see KH's protective side.

Comments

Shake Trees said…
he gay or wat ah? lolx... he really say dat? gosh... n u like it. wahaha... he like u? habis. :P
MrBunnyBan said…
definately gaaaaay. Just tell him you're taken.
Gratitude said…
Just make sure you use protection! lolz
William said…
@Koala:
I where got like it... I've come to expect it from him :P. But I feel he's not gay la.

@Ban:
Hahahaha. He's a rich divorcee le.

@Grat:
Cis!

@Nicky:
I give him your MSN.
Alex said…
Sexual harassment and you love it! LOL!
Skyhawk said…
Not bad...your butt got nice feel...no wonder no wonder.
Ash Godiva said…
who knows that divorcee change taste to guys??or he's a bi??XDD
Anonymous said…
sounds like someone is enjoying the attention wor :P wakakaaa...
kidz said…
william zai~william zai~

LOL!!!!!!!!!
William said…
@Alex: @Happy:
OMG. It makes me sound like a desperate attention whore.

@SkyHawk:
Advertise sikit.

@CountA:
I let you verify. :P

@Kidz:
Blek. :)
Danny said…
yerrr.. i always envy ppl with nice ass...cos i only have a FLAT one ...;p
William said…
@Danny:
Dance so much sure got nice ass ma.

@JJ:
Tak mau!
TZ said…
your company no sexual harassment policy? Hmmm... you are okay to let people touch touch you? :p
Pike-chan said…
Sue him till his pants drop.. lols
Derek said…
Doesn't matter whether gay or straight still cannot simply touch other people le ... and MY bf of all people.
William said…
@TZ:
Coincidently, there's a newspaper article on sexual harassment pinned on the notice board. :P

@Pikey:
:P

@Derek:
^_^. I love it when baby is possessive. Hehe.
Ed said…
“he hit my ass while I bended over my laptop。。。。”
i can't help to keep imagine this scene..... hahahhaa

Popular posts from this blog

Kensei

Osamu or Naoya?

Coat West Star II: Sho