LRT Celebrities: iPhone Edition I


LRT Celebrity
Swiped from williamnyk.
For my loyal viewers, this is the inaugural edition of LRT Celebrities: iPhone Edition. Expect clearer shots and better quality with the spy pics taken via my iNyk! Today's edition is woman (Sis A) who is having a loud conversation with her sister. She was taking the LRT to Bt. Jalil to catch a bus back up to Perak. On her right~ the woman who has her legs WIDE OPEN is her sister who lives in KL (Sis B).

Sis A: Aiyeh... dunno how leh. Should I break up with him or not? Break up also die. Don't break up also die...

Sis B: Haiyah... how old is the guy ah?

Sis A: 48 years old dy lo... You know la, I also no money ma. My job is a dead end job le. 6-days a week... sigh.

Sis B: You come to KL la... I recommend you work at massage parlour! Eh, how about your husband le? How to settle?

Sis A: That fella say wanna divorce. I where got money! Stay with my BF first le!


They kept going on and on. Ever since Puduraya closed for construction, the LRT rides had been getting more and more interesting. One kid from Perak also talked to me the other day:

Kid: This train goes to Sri Petaling right?

Moi: Yes.

Kid: The bus station is near the station ah?

Moi: For that you should get off at Bt. Jalil.

Kid: OOOOO. Thanks for telling me. You still studying ah? (oish... so flattered!)

Moi: Working for years lo! What you doing here in KL?

Kid: Oohhhh... trying to learn up some skills lo. I wanna learn how to fix handphones.

Moi: Got such a course one ah?

Kid: Got! 6 months. What do you work as?

Moi: Computers.

Kid: Then same like me lo.

Moi: Err... in a way.

Kid: Thanks for showing the way wor leng zai! (syok again)


Wakakakaka.

Comments

Medie007 said…
wah! sluts in da train! :P
Cheryl said…
i felt like this post DEAR saje mengada and syok sendiri :P
Lucas said…
lol at Cheryl's comment.

Wah... that handphone kid was hitting on you Will!
Gratitude said…
The kid has tau kai ngan izzit? wakakakaka
Skyhawk said…
Wow, flattered-lah...still studying...how old is that kid?
simonlover said…
Now, i shall be waiting for your post where finally you'll get to hear a conversation between two guy frens whr one of them "offer the another to work in a gay massage parlour!" Hehe
Pike-chan said…
Hhhmmm.. got an interesting idea too lar... do a sound recording of the conversations and blog about it too, lols
MrBunnyBan said…
the girl has a husband and bf... going to leave them both for a job at massage parlour? yikes.
- a L E x - said…
LoL...syok sendiri haha xD
Jaded Jeremy said…
Lol someone's ego tripled that day ar :P
William said…
@Medie:
LOL. No comment.

@Cheryl: @-Alex-:
Jemur nyawa a bit to be more exact.

@Lucas:
Hahaha. I had my headphones on and he still wanted to talk!

@Grat:
Blek.

@SkyHawk:
Early twenties? Like a bit naive.

@Simon:
LOL. If got gay lou I sure scoot nearer... :P

@Pikey:
I think it would be too noisy. Haha.

@Ban:
Movies get inspiration from real life.

@JJ:
Hidung kembang sikit. :P
Little Dove said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Little Dove said…
The handphone kid is so cute and friendly. Rarely seen in a train ride. Is it easier to take spy pictures with iphone?
carpe diem said…
It's your smile my friend....and the innocent look on your face.
Unknown said…
kids nowadays banyak pannai tipu untuk hidup lol. jk...




[Jino] - A man's not a man unless he knows how to shoot
William said…
@LittleD:
He looks a bit too innocent. KL might gobble him up. It's quite easy with the iPhone. But my only grouse is the screen. People nearby may notice what you're up to.

@CarpeD:
A wolf in sheep's clothing. :P

@Jino:
LOL. Nasib baik saya tak kena tipu.
the viennamese said…
OMG SLUT!!

But when I first saw the pic, I really thought she was a transvestite.. Heh.
Ash Godiva said…
Sekali imbas sista b look like a guy...just look at the..'muscular' leg!@.@
Derek said…
Haha ... sure happy until cannot sleep.

Popular posts from this blog

Kensei

Osamu or Naoya?

Coat West Star II: Sho