Begawan IV: Sore on a Saturday

Woke up with a dry throat. The air-conditioning and the super MSG in Brunei food must have gotten to me finally. Breakfast was fried rice again. Also laden with MSG. I drank four cups of water while waiting for the driver to arrive. At work. On a Saturday. Ugh. Was also busy playing iAssociate 2 on the iPhone. I think I'm addicted to that word association game. At the office we immediately got to work and solved several big obstacles. During lunch, we were joined by another two colleagues who brought us to a nearby mamak shop. 2 pieces of chicken kurma + bitter gourd + white rice + pulled tea only cost B$3.60. My cheapest meal in Brunei so far. Dropped by at Guardian to pick up a bottle of mouthwash. Chose a bottle with thymol and hexitidine. Really had a kick! Went back to work after lunch, but there were still some issues to iron out. Left work at around 7:00pm and had dinner at Restoran Golden Leaf again. This time round, I ordered porridge with stir fried siew pak choy, pumpkin and anchovies and some soy sauce chicken. Was surprisingly cheap at B$3.00 seeing that they gave me a lot of lauk. But... the food was cold and I had to pour some piping hot water into the porridge to warm it up. :S. Before going back to the hotel, I picked up a bottle of You C1000 Vitamin Lemon. Before bed, we had another small party in the room. Lan was busy disturbing Sim, so I just let them do their thing. Breeders. No eye see.

Comments

Gratitude said…
Hiya non-breeder!
+Ant+
nicky05 said…
HAHAHA~~~ I thought cough medicine..:P
plainjoe said…
Breeders??!?!?! First it was the story bout Lan and the feminine wash and now this? LOL
Kittycat said…
You peeped at Lan while he was showering?
Pike-chan said…
Cough medicine can make on high, lols
Skyhawk said…
Ada udang di sebalik batu, dengan LAN ni.
William said…
@JJ:
Both are my colleagues.

@Grat:
Hehe. You got that right!

@Nicky:
If drink sure masuk hospital!

@PlainJoe:
Wakakaka. Never a dull moment.

@KittyCat:
Tak minat!

@Pikey:
Aha! You use that for 'chem sex'? :P

@SkyHawk:
Takde! Fitnah! Dusta!

Popular posts from this blog

Kensei

Osamu or Naoya?

Coat West Star II: Sho