Agong's Birthday

Due to my preparations for the Brunei trip, I did not take my replacement leave for Agong's Birthday. So I decided to take it on Monday after I came back from the business trip. After sending SK to work, I proceeded to Taman Desa to return my door card and office keys. Had coffee with Jolin the accounts girl to get some updates and gossip. After packing up my desk (pindah ofis, bukan letak jawatan!), I headed for Bukit Jalil to take the LRT down to KL. Stopped at Plaza Rakyat. Construction was still going strong at Puduraya. I walked to Bangunan Chong Keat to see my dermatologist. Purchased some skin supplies for the next half a year or so. Saw a cute patient dozing at the sofa while waiting for the doctor to arrive. If he was KH, I would have kissed him awake. :P. I was too lazy to walk back to the LRT, so I decided to walk to The Pavilion after consulting Google Maps. The scenic route from Jalan Pudu to Jalan Bukit Bintang. By the time I had reached The Pavilion, my back was wet from sweat! Not that it was very hot, but I think it was due to the fact that I lugged my lappie around.

I was way too early for my lunch appointment with LifeBook so I went gallivanting around, snapping photos. Asked Bunny to join, he agreed but did not come! When I messaged him again, it turned out that he had overslept! Aieee. Lunch was at the foodcourt. Blegh. Lifebook had promised to buy me lunch at Kampachi!!! Joking. :P. I wanted to eat at Vietnam Kitchen, but that stall had closed down, so I had char kuay teow instead. MYR7.00 for just hor fun, egg and bean sprouts. Goodness. A Malay couple came over to join our table hoping to evict us, but got the hint that we were there for the long haul when I came back coffee from Toastbox. Work had to be attended to, so Lifebook left. On the other hand, I went to replace my screen protector. The poor thing came off in Bandar Seri Begawan. I could not use the services of the Apple Epicenter upstairs so I had to walk back to Machines at Lot 10. Different reseller. Nak charga saya MYR10! Cis!

Was just in time to catch the opening of the National Geographic Store there. Quickly whipped out my camera. I think one of the musicians had a sizable dick and it was parked quite obviously to his left thigh. I tried my best to zoom. Dammit, I only have 5X optical zoom! :P. Walked around Isetan for a while but left soon after. Apparently the monorail was down since morning (good thing I walked), so the frequency was 40 mins per train! Screw that. I walked to Berjaya Times Square. My gaydar picked up a guy walking on the opposite side of the road. We locked eyes for a tad too long I guess as I think he tried to hail me. Opps. I walked on. It was a short detour but at least by the time I walked to the Imbi station, the train had just arrived. Thank goodness. I did not know that the Pudu Jail was to be demolished on that night, else I would have snapped a few pics too. Definitely pooped after the outing! Oh, my poor legs.

Comments

Skyhawk said…
Walked the whole day...should invite you for 21K run..
Ed said…
wow.... National Geographic Store is now opened in KL! Cool...... i been to the National Geographic Store at singapore and i love it!
Jaded Jeremy said…
Exercise is good for you.
Gratitude said…
You must hv blended in very well at Jln Alor lolz
+Ant+
nicky05 said…
gone for good the pudu jail...:P
kidz said…
okay.. that guy is pretty attractive even not looking at watever between the thigh... nice.. =p
Shake Trees said…
haha now u had toastbox eh. want more? lolx
Alex said…
WHOA! Really sizeable dick!
William said…
@Cheryl: @Jan:
Memang!

@SkyHawk:
I would faint!

@Ed:
Welcome. Expensive stuff!

@JJ:
Hmph. I had aching legs after that!

@Grat:
Didn't walk in there. :P

@Nicky:
Ada lagi gerbangnya...

@Kidz:
Ooo... you like that type. Hehe. I have other pics. :P

@Koala:
You buying? :)

@Alex:
Kan?
plainjoe said…
One almost walked the whole day while playing tour guide last weekend!

but one feels really insecure walking on the streets in kayell
William said…
@PlainJoe:
Not that bad la walking in KL. Hehe. But still have to keep your wits about you.

@Dheepan:
LOL. Not THAT poop! Pooped out.
will,

that drummer is really has a very obvious dick......if i were u, sure i try to grab and take back lei.....hehehehehee

Popular posts from this blog

Kensei

Osamu or Naoya?

Coat West Star II: Sho