How Did We First Meet?

My little chat with Janvier over lunch the other day got me thinking how my friendships with the BFF started. I don't have the full details but I can remember some bits and pieces. For KH, itu sudah story la. Mentioned it several times already, here and there. Back in those days, KH was known as The Godfather. Why you ask? It's because he was the biggest 'social-slut' back then. He kinda knew everyone. And he was the person who introduced me to the pioneer group of the BFF. It happened on 2007/01/01. So easy to remember, right? At Siam Square, BTS. I wonder if that Thai joint is still in business.

At that lunch party, I met Alex, Apollo, QueerRant, Clay, Harv and Bunny for the very first time. I hope I did not leave anyone out. It was a culture shock for me. I was so naive back then and QueerRant's flamboyant character nearly made me wanna bolt for the LRT station. Kidding la. Hehe. And I still remember KH putting both his arms on my shoulders in front of the GSC ticketing office in BTS and that nearly caused me to freak out ("Get your hands offa me!"). I guess he was already making his move back then. LOL.

DanielH and I met over lunch at Luk Yu Tea House. His treat. Wonderful. Still the most unique person I've met over the years. It's also one of the more unforgettable meet-ups as he brought for a roller-coaster fashion ride at the BB area.

Another person I distinctively remember how I met is Junior. Met him during a YKLS thingy in 2007. I remember picking him up from Jalan Bangkung. He was squatting by the side of the drain.... LOL. After going through the post, it seems that I also met Bibik, Chester, Ry and Joel for the first time on that day too! Oh well. My failing memory...

Think I'll stop here for now. :)

P.S.: Janvier, I still don't remember the first time I met you!

Comments

Gratitude said…
So, KH's playing the role of the aggressor huh?! hehe
+Ant+
Anonymous said…
funny kan, things hv changed so much ever since...
Janvier said…
Hmmm we sort of wonder if the YKLS meetup was the first time we met too!
Cheryl said…
First time of mine meeting vin vin is at kor's place. Then saw Lam Lam there too! And next gathering is they are together! Then the third gathering vin vin is complaining i am not serious in giving him a kiss! haha... i think i remember quite well :P
William said…
@Grat:
Preying on newbies!

@Happy:
Things have changed a lot!

@Janvier:
Hmmmm. Need confirmation!

@Cheryl:
Your kor's place is also a new year celebration le.
Pluboy2 said…
VERY interesting.. OKAY this will be my blog topic one day!! ehehhe..


Wait.. how did we meet? I SERIOUSLY CANNOT REMEMBER!!!!!!




PS GRatitude: we all know who wear the pants and who wears the skirt kan? dont we? lOlx..
the viennamese said…
Aww, so you weren't into PDA at that time? Bahahahahah! :P
Dean Grey said…
Great friends are hard to come by!

-Dean
William said…
@Takashi:
Perhaps related to Jase?

@Evann:
Yeah lo. And KH very daring!

@Dean:
Hi Dean! Welcome. Yeah, 'friend's come and go!
Mr.D said…
we haven't meet yet. =) haha
Will said…
I will remind you that you and I first met in a hotel room. And I'll just leave it at that.
we've met once. at dessert or something.
William said…
@MrD:
Bila nak belanja makan?

@Will:
'Tis true!

@Ian:
Back to square 1? :P

@QuickS:
Correct! At Citrus Park KTZ.

Popular posts from this blog

Kensei

Osamu or Naoya?

Coat West Star II: Sho