Excuse me, are you peeing?

Remember my lunch at BV1 on Sunday? Well, I left out a very juicy part in the story. Thought that it warrants a post by itself. On arrival at BV2, we went up to the first floor to use the SkyWalk. Before going over, I used the toilet there. As I walked in, I noticed a young guy in his early twenties at the urinal nearest to the wall. Since there were many more unoccupied urinals, I chose a spot one urinal away from him. As I started my business, a father and his two daughthers exited the loo. And from the corner of my eye, I detected the young guy flopping his cock. I took some time to empty my bladder and he was still at it until I was done. When I finished, I purposely turned over to peek. He definitely wasn't peeing and I saw his semi-flaccid dick.

Was he cruising or did he have an enlarged prostate? I think the former would be more plausible. On hindsight, maybe I should have looked over and gave him a hamsap grin. When I came out, a hunky guy went in. Not long after, the young guy rushed out with his head down. How very peculiar.

Comments

Unknown said…
when someone's looking at me, nothing comes out wor...




[Jino] - A man's not a man unless he knows how to shoot
said…
haha... u should flirt ma~ maybe u will get something from it leh? hahaha
plainjoe said…
Hence why I picked the cubicles over the urinals
Darren said…
i don't understand the last paragraph.
Skyhawk said…
What do you think his head was down? The hunky one is bigger than his? Did he stare at you when u pee? Hehe, I m kinda hamsap here too!
the viennamese said…
Maybe he got a hardon when he saw the hunk? ...Was the hunk hard-worthy? :P
kidz said…
I remember once seeing a guy peepng over into the next cubicle from the top, he must be standing on the toilet bowl or something...

totally stunned when i saw that.. I mean anyone cud have seen it, cause that's a very crowded mall toilet, he sure have guts..
famil said…
yeah la, i dont understand the last paragraph as well!
William said…
@Jino:
Ignore la. Or something else come out? :P

@L2:
Hehe. Cannot la... KH will kill me. :P

@PlainJoe:
Haha. Urinals are fast ma.

@Darren: @Famil:
What do you not understand?

@SkyHawk:
I am not sure if he looked at me. Anyway, I was not exhibiting it to him! You're a peeping tom!

@Medie:
:P

@Evann:
That guy ah? Got the build lo, but not my type.

@Kidz:
Wah! Maybe he was looking for a debtor. :P
Alex said…
Next time be courteous to say "Hi".. lol!
simonlover said…
Hmmm...You should have quickly take out ur Iphone, snap a picture of him and post it in ur "Spy Cam" post ma! The most u could've done was to run away immediattely after takin' his pic & i guess the guy wouldn;t have enough time to zip his pants & chase aft u anyway!
Anonymous said…
i also feel shy to urinate at urinal, i only use it when the bladder really expanded (emergency), or when no one in the urinal area :P
Mr.D said…
to answer your Q, nope i am berak-ing~ hahaha.

he could be an exhibitionist or the pee too shy to come out.
carpe diem said…
What's the father and two daughters doing in the Men"s?
William said…
@Alex:
"Hi, my name is Alex. My number is..."

@SimonLover:
He might even pose for me hor?

@Happy:
Nobody when you start peeing does not mean nobody during midstream wor. :P

@MrD:
LOL. Unlikely cannot come out lo... SO LONG!

@CarpeD:
Bawak anak kencing lo. Haha.
deeperanddeeper said…
waaa.... so interesting hor... why u din flirt flirt a bit
Mark said…
Important question: was he cute?

=P
carpe diem said…
Either he is not cute enough or KH should be real proud of you

Popular posts from this blog

Kensei

Osamu or Naoya?

Coat West Star II: Sho