Curry Chicken Monday

My blue balls ended on Monday. My swimmers were finally emancipated from their prison. Such a relief! I was supposed to take the whole day off, but a surprise meeting with my GM scuttled that plan. So at noon, I came over to his house and fetched him to SK's 'Love Mansion'. Both of us were in no mood to have lunch. On arrival, we started 'rediscovering' what we had forgotten about each other. SK's balcony was open~~ I think we may have scared the neighbours. :P. Post-coitus, I headed downstairs to reheat the lunch that SK had so graciously prepared in the morning. So typical of KH to rest in the room to wait for me to holler! By that time we were famished and hungrily ate the curry chicken (so ngam, KH always takes curry chicken on Monday), herbal soup and salad. After lunch, we were in manja mode and watched a movie or two. KH fell asleep for a while... so cute to find him asleep when I called for him. Before five, we got dressed and went out to Sweet Hut at Kuchai Lama. This time round, I had their Victorian Mint Pudding. I did not really like the texture. The young owners were around that day, and one of 'em asked we thought of the food. Should have complained that they're a bit too expensive. And it rained when I sent him home...

On Tuesday, SK, KH and I met Grat at Societie, Kuchai Lama. We occupied their long couch as it was quite strategic with its privacy curtains. Grat treated us to tea and creme brulee. I ordered the Chamomile-Osmanthus, quite nice really. On the couch, KH was being naughty again. Sometimes we would just phase out of the conversation to steal some alone time. We seriously did not get much time together lo. After Grat left, we went to K3K Benta Kaya. Tried their topee and ki chang. Both were quite good. Fragrant. On the way back to KH's place, I gave him an extra long kiss as he was already flying back the next day. Stayed on his arm a little longer. Really hope that he'll be back in KL soon... Love you dear.

Comments

Skyhawk said…
wow, what a relief...but I don't have blue ball thingy for long...such a sweet lovin' couple...envy!
plainjoe said…
aww...lovebirds, it's always pleasant to read about affections and TLC's...
Bravebear said…
what is blue ball ah? :p
said…
wat is blue ball?
Anonymous said…
i tot u r talking abt that 'curry chicken'... so loving and romantic heheehee :)
Gratitude said…
See see the massage had the other purpose of keeping SK and I distracted whilst the lovebirds were bz fondling. :P
+Ant+
Cheryl said…
should complaint the sweet hut also.. nothing for me except the mahal white fungus
William said…
@SkyH:
Haha. Must be very convenient for you guys to 'settle' things. :P

@PlainJ:
I'm surprised nobody brought out the puke bucket. :P

@BBear:
LOL. I think you don't have such a problem lo.

@L2:
Read the wiki article.

@Happy:
He won't let me give him a 'curry chicken'!

@Grat:
Haha. Thanks!

@Cheryl:
You can seduce the owner. Not bad looking.
Medie007 said…
*puking*

*washed my mouth*

*head towards the bowl again*

*put my fingers in the mouth and tried to touch the back of the throat*

*puke again*
King June Wayne said…
Green with envy! Both of you are such lovely couple.
Ash Godiva said…
i think i have red ball or brown ball...LOL

me a bit crazy now...very tired..need to sleep...
William said…
@Medie:
Thanks! :P

@KJW:
Haha. Are you attached?

@CountA:
Red Ball? Better see a doctor! :P
Little Dove said…
Where is the curry chicken? ;p
Kittycat said…
Now, now...off to confession and penance!
William said…
@LittleD:
In our tummies!

@KittyC:
Hahaha. "Forgive me Father for I have sinned...."

Popular posts from this blog

Kensei

Osamu or Naoya?

Coat West Star II: Sho