Why It's Not Fun To Be A GwiP

The iPhone is cool no doubt, but it does miss out on some hardcore cellphone features that I've been soooooooo used to! Here are a few:
  • Once you hit send for an SMS, there's no turning back! Better do a double take before sending flirty SMS-es to people other than your BF!

  • You type and type and type your SMS, but you dunno how many characters you have used up. More chances to blow an extra 15 cents on just a few extra characters.

  • Give me T9! I don't really like the predictive text. I usually miss the hints cause I stare to intently at the keyoard.

  • Related to the previous item, I have been avoiding apostrophes when typing!

  • There's no zoom for the camera! I hope this won't hamper my work on LRT Celebrities!

  • As I mentioned before, I have itchy fingers. And with each itchy attack, the battery life drops quite drastically. -1%. -1%. -1%. Goodness. It's like watching a taxi meter tick.

  • And no caller groups! I have to assign ringtones to individual contacts. So troublesome. For all my queer friends, I used to attach Madonna's Vogue and a pic of a cute Chinese twink.

  • And iTunes! The resource guzzler with one hundred and one restrictions.


  • Any other complaints?

    Comments

    nicky05 said…
    WAH!!!! so many people have iPhone ...>.<
    Medie007 said…
    can donate to a poor medic here if you don't like it, i'm willing to trade my dinasourous samsung slide phone which has all thsoe features that's not available on iPhone. :D
    simonlover said…
    No zoom ah?!! - Whhhyyyyy!! Ah-ha! It gives u the chance to get to know more of your contacts by forcing you to individualize the ringtones/caller ID pics! - For example, u can put Evann Chong with Christina Aguilera ringtone....Haha. Since u r so free as well.
    Gratitude said…
    Complain complain complain nia! Go throw into the longkang.
    William said…
    @Nicky:
    Come join!

    @Medie: @Grat:
    I complain about KH, but I love him very much. :P

    @Simon:
    How you know I free? :P
    fufu said…
    their battery has problem!!!
    Ameer Zachery said…
    I love my iPhone.. The only problem I have with it is just the battery like you said.. but with just few extra ringgit, I could 'kaw-tim' with a car charger. ;)

    For Camera. Download Camera Plus from App Store. It's free and it has all the basic thing you need. ie Zoom.

    For iTunes. If your iPhone is still 3.1.2, you can always jailbreak it and get all the apps for FREE. :D
    kidz said…
    to be fair... most phone with a screen that big will exhaust battery life, not particularly iphone problem, especially if u use it a lot i.e. facebook every other 15 minutes.. imagine swtiching on and off a 42inch plasma tv screen that often and check the power bills =p
    Pluboy2 said…
    im charging my phone 2 time a day and it still goes flat by the time night falls...


    evann chong should pair with lady gaga!!! hahahaaa
    William said…
    @QSilver:
    Hehe. Steamy, right?

    @Savante:
    Not as kaya as your BF. :P

    @Fufu:
    Yeah lo... macam minum air.

    @AmeZac:
    Thanks for the tip! Mine is 3.1.3... I heard jailbreaking it would void the warranty?

    @Kidz:
    My hands aren't THAT itchy. Haha. Anyway, I've turned off most push notifications, turned off 3G, wifi, etc. Slightly better only.

    @Takashi:
    Twice a day? That's heavy usage! Everyone's on Lady Gaga on my phone!
    Bravebear said…
    Iphone is so not user frenly... prefer the normal SE phones.

    I like the guy in the picture! so much meat...
    kidz said…
    i personally feel think se is hardly on the techie powerful side.. is just for people who wants a 'looks-fancy' phone.. shallow phone i call it =p
    Derek said…
    Iphone is just Ipod with phone function. That's why doesn't have much phone feature like other phones le
    TZ said…
    my b-day is coming in months but i don mind getting a present in advance. :p
    William said…
    @Kidz:
    High-five!

    @Derek:
    I should start using the iPod functions. :P

    @TZ:
    Tell that to "someone" else.

    Popular posts from this blog

    Kensei

    Osamu or Naoya?

    Coat West Star II: Sho