The Pooh Strikes Back


IMG_7709
Swiped from SamOwenson.
Mark was in town again the other day for his KL cari makan trip again (:P), so he unilaterally appointed me as his official orginiser. Rounded up some folks that he would like to see for a simple dim sum lunch at Yuen Garden, Puchong Jaya. As usual, the waiters were still as underage, but I think food quality has diminished. Won't be going back there anytime soon. SK and I were the earliest to arrive. And we were both cranky as we did not get enough sleep and had woken up early to do our weekly marketing. The waiters were as young as expected, but no cuties upstairs this time. Blegh. By 12:30pm most of the guests had arrived with the exception of Ichi. It was his first time in Puchong and he did not refer to any maps nor asked any directions before the big day.

Ichi: Erm... I'm lost. At Giant.

Moi: That's Bandar Puteri, not Puchong Jaya. Head out on the ramp and make a right. You should see IOI Mall on your left.

Ichi: Can I park there and walk over to Puchong Jaya.

Moi: No! (if you want to end up as roadkill)


Met Ichi, Joseph and Alan for the first time. Nice chaps. Didn't order too much dim sum. Just ended up MYR10 per person, hardly a carnivorous lunch. It took a while for our engines to get warmed up, but once it was, everything was great. And Mark was evangelising his secret Salmon Oil Sex Diet. And we all thought honey was the key. Definitely worth a try anyway. Contact Pikey if you prefer a 'fresher' and more 'natural' source of Salmon oil. Next stop was coffee at Pappa Rich at IOI Boulevard. Difficult to get to the parking. Stupid roads. Although the shop was hot (hotter still for Pikey who had his back to the grill and the steamers), we chatted there for quite a long time. Joseph and Alan had disappeared a while to 'do some banking' but rejoined us later. For some reason, Joseph was 'smitten' with SK. Haha. Another Dear in the making?

Hopefully, the next time I can make Mark a happy host and visit him in Penang. Ah, the promise of free food, lodging and sightseeing. :P.

Comments

Ash Godiva said…
haha...looking forward to meet you guys also in the future...which i donno when...
ichimaru akira said…
Sigh... Learnt my lesson,will check maps before going anywhere....
the viennamese said…
I'm confused. Were you there to eat dimsum or prey on the waiters?
said…
@ evann, of coz they are aiming for the waiter :P
William said…
@CountA:
Haha. Sure got chance.

@Ichi:
Please do!

@Evann:
I wasn't doing the preying. :P

@Legs:
Jangan bimbang. Nothing concrete... yet.
nicky05 said…
Sorry guys, for not attending!!!...hugs..( Kesian Ichimaru..:p)..XD
Cheryl said…
yeah yeah... i like him too :P
Gratitude said…
Evann@ of course prey on the waiters la, but more for Pike and Lingling lolz
+Ant+
보리 said…
something good to eat really matches with preying the waiters, LOL

I miss dim sum, its been a while and it feels like I want to check out Chinatown this weekend! :)
Bravebear said…
My fav waiter was on the ground floor! T__T
Janvier said…
SK is a gay magnet, Dove!
Mark said…
Eh, I mana ada evangelise? I was only stating truth. Nanti I post an article about fish oil XD

Anyways, it was nice seeing y'all again (except Ichi since he's new ^^).
William said…
@LittleD:
Haha, not really!

@Nicky:
You owe me ice cream. That's all that matters.

@SK:
Did he add you on MSN?

@Fc:
Hope you get good food and great guys! :P

@BBear:
Kakakakakak.

@Janvier:
Touche.

@Mark:
I'm sure you will! Looking forward to it.
Bengbeng said…
the one n only time i met Mark, he got lost in Penang :D But we managed to end up at New Lane and he graciously accompanied me while I enjoyed glorious Penang hawker fare. Mark is nice. It must have been quite a lot of trouble for him to make the effort for me. Thanks to Mark
Unknown said…
ooo... sangat bising haha




[Jino] - A man's not a man unless he knows how to shoot
Mark said…
Hehe Beng2, not much trouble really. I got lost coz I thought the place you mentioned was another place ><.

Anyways, it was fun and nice meeting and chatting up with you at the time. Glad I gave you a dose of nice Penang hospitality =)

Just wondering when is Suneo and SK's turn...?
William said…
@Beng2: @Mark:
I see a pattern here... hehe.
Always pressure me go Penang. Worse than my BF pressure me go Singapore! :P

@Jino:
Hehe. At least we did not get any stares.

Popular posts from this blog

Kensei

Osamu or Naoya?

Coat West Star II: Sho