Mirror, Mirror on the Wall

A fortnight ago, L2 made a lunch appointment with me. We ended up meeting at Zang Toi's West 57th Street Cafe, The Pavilion. First and foremost, I must commend L2 for his punctuality and he was kind enough to keep us updated on his location. Hard to believe, but a rare trait these days. He took some time finding the place as it's hidden inside Parkson. When I told him that it was on the same floor as the women's lingerie, he was horrified.

"Lingerie!? Where la? You know I don't walk into the women's department!"

But he finally made it and we sat down and ordered. While looking through the menu, L2 was busy commenting about the mirrors more than the food. Apparently he wants me to get him a full length Zang Toi mirror as a housewarming gift when he purchases his dream home. MYR4900. Basket. He claims that the mirror makes him look cute. For that price, it better. Everyone ordered something different. I went with the Spicy Thai Laksa (loads of chicken breast and vegetables to offset the sinful santan), whereas L2 had the Spicy Spaghetti and SK went with the club sandwich (sans all non-IBS-compliant ingredients). The food went down well with the signature fruit punch. Yummy. For dessert, I had the chocolate crepe with plenty of of applemint since everyone donated their's to me. :P.

During the course of lunch, the conversation more often than not touched on the topic of sex. For some reason, talking about the brutal and dirty facts of anal sex did not turn either of us off. But I guess SK was a bit disturbed. LOL. If not sex, then men. Apparently SK and L2 have the same taste in men. Gweilo. Hmmm. A typical tai-tai lunch date. Haha. L2 had a movie date after lunch, so we parted ways (but not before we took a glimpse who he was meeting, so kaypoh.). SK and I did some shopping at MCKY and I bought more undies at Tangs (I can't help it!).

With nothing else to do, I went to work to prepare trace files for my SQL 2008 Compatiblity Lab on Monday. The people at the training center only sent out the pre-requisites on Friday afternoon. I had a hell of a time scrambling to get things right on Friday, but it was not to be. So have to OT lo. Sienz. The required software was quite a challenge to install. Luckily it was a productive afternoon and I got what I wanted. Closed up the office and went home...

Comments

Bravebear said…
I want gwai lou oso! who doesn't like white lean meat? My GAWD!!! More meat please~~~
nicky05 said…
Sex topic!!!...Sigh* missed..:p
the viennamese said…
Brutal and dirty facts of anal sex. Haha! I don't suppose SK takes it there as well? :O
Little Dove said…
Perhaps SK was a bit disturbed as 'sensitive' issues of the rectum were discussed over her lunch. ;p
fufu said…
walao... that mirror is expensive... and wait a second, dirty talks?? omg... hahaha anyway i received your card yesterday... thank you very much :)

p.s. : your handwriting.... lol
Cheryl said…
i think guys had nothing to talk abt other than SEX, regardless str8 or gay
simonlover said…
Haha..Mind sharing what undies you bought leh?!!!
deeperanddeeper said…
about men and sex? we should meet up for corfee one day... :p
William said…
@BBear:
Hahaha. I prefer my meat less white.

@Nicky:
You are diam2 ubi berisi.

@Jan:
It was interesting insight from an experienced person.

@Evann:
SK? HAHAHAHAHA. Why don;t you ask her.

@LittleD:
Hehe. We were telling her that her future husband might like it.

@fufu:
Haha. I tried my best to write more legibly. I knew it would arrive late. >_<. Yes, the mirror is expensive but quite nice.

@Chery:
At last you understand.

@Simon:
I'll snap some pics. :P. At Tangs sure buy PS de.

@DnD:
Sure! Drop me an e-mail.
Mr.D said…
the best tai tai award goes to william nyk! gong xi~ hoho
Anonymous said…
tai-tai high tea time, haha, can't imagine it, haha
said…
arrange more gathering please :)
William said…
@MrD: @Orange:
Wah... I sudah naik pangkat!

@L2:
Sure!

Popular posts from this blog

Kensei

Osamu or Naoya?

Coat West Star II: Sho