Ghey at Wedding

Last weekend, I was invited to 2 weddings, one on Saturday and one on Sunday. I declined the wedding on Saturday as it was in the city center and chose the venue nearer to my place at Bt. Jalil Golf & Country Resort. However, I later found out that the wedding banquet on Saturday was quite grand as The Bankers' Club had a great night view of the city and the bride changed into 4 gowns. And you know what? She changed her hair for every gown! I was told that the transformation was so fast that it was though she plopped on wigs. Her stylist must have had some F1 pit stop experience. But it wasn't a total loss for me. The wedding that I did attend did have its own attractions. :P.

Well, the Queer Quotient (QQ) for the dinner was quite high actually. Upon arriving, my dar had pinged a young'n at the lobby. Turned out to be one the groom's relatives. Then a fabulous couple arrived with too many buttons undone and boots and scarves. But the best was the drama unfolding at my table. Two best friends and drinking buddies exhibited very Brokeback behaviour. They frequently fed each other food although they sat at different tables. I was even given the honour of watching them sensually feeding each other chocolates. Superb. On another front, a colleague of mine kept on being assaulted by a guest from another table. I think he grabbed his chest from behind 4 times. Very public. I think his pecs were bruised by the time they served dessert.

Another interesting quote from a usually quiet female colleague:

Coll 1: They're serving the roast chicken and roast duck combination platter next. I don't want the chicken. I just want the duck.

Moi: Why?

Coll 2: She doesn't eat her own kind?


Wham!! :P. I did not expect such a retort from her. Food was average. I guess after waiting the standard 90 minutes, even mediocre food would taste better. Any more Tiger weddings? Sienzzzzzzz...

Comments

savante said…
Good God. What kinda wedding is that?
Little Dove said…
This is way more fascinating than wedding karaoke!
Cheryl said…
DEAR, i think next time when i have my wedding dinner, IT will be THE MOST GAY-EST dinner lor.. haha...
Pluboy2 said…
Cheryl: your wedding that time, entah is your wedding ker.. or gathering of gays :)
Whoawww... what a happening wedding dinner! Had anyone there done "you know what" in the loo?
William said…
@Savante:
Believe it or not, a straight wedding.

@LittleD:
Hahaha. Maybe cause no KTV.

@Cheryl:
Husband also gay ke? :P

@Medie:
Yes, ghey. LOL

@Takashi:
Mesti fabulous!

@RMDS:
Ooo... dunno about that!
Cheryl said…
DEAR... dont curse me le...
William said…
If can escape both our notice, means he's very good at hiding, then really nasib lo.
Anonymous said…
Guess that the queers are expanding at a greater speed, XD
fufu said…
want the duck and not chicken?? hohoho give me those yummy chicken pls lol
Mr.D said…
i love the part about the bruised pecs. haha
William said…
@Orange:
A healthy growth rate!

@Fufu:
The duck tasted much better! It's weird, they had this 'salt' to dip the chicken in. :S

@MrD:
Suka dia. :P
said…
haha, so ur eyes have ate enough ice-cream tat night? :)
Derek said…
Ooh, I love your colleague no 2! LOL
the viennamese said…
Were the queers the groom's or bride's guests? If they were mostly the groom's, I wonder if any of them got lucky with him before his wedding. I wouldn't be surprised. :P
William said…
@L2:
I rather eat KH's ice cream. :P

@Derek:
So sarcastic hor?

@Evann:
The groom's!
nicky05 said…
hahaha....Im waiting your wedding invitation lo...XD
Gratitude said…
Sounded more like a carnivorous circus.
+Ant+
William said…
@Nicky:
I want you to be my flower girl.

@Grat:
Yum yum!
carpe diem said…
So direct. How does the ice cream taste like? Comes with cognac ala neat? I sure it will invoke and stimulate all your five senses
Twilight Man said…
4 costumes and hair-dos per night!!!! Siao lang! Must be a Singaporean!
William said…
@CarpeD:
Salty!

@TZone:
That woman memang sai lei one, but is Malaysian.

Popular posts from this blog

Kensei

Osamu or Naoya?

Coat West Star II: Sho