Chickicide

My hairstylist, KK posed me this question while he was cutting my hair the other day:

"Do you know how to shut a chicken up?"

Shocking, isn't it? Haha. It turns out that his neighbour rears chickens in the backyard and his room faces the reban. And so, KK gets an earful of cockerel orchestra every morning. I gave him the simple solution of KFC-ing the chicken, but he seems to wanna do it the Gandhi way, so therein lies the problem.

He has comtemplated chloroform.

Asked me about possible poisons that can mute chickens.

Chick-napping.

"How about throwing a monitor lizard or phython into the compound?"

"I think the kids would be eaten too."


So difficult. Straightforward solutions are always the best.

I think he should just get ear plugs. Haha.

Or perhaps he can contact the authorities? But I guess they won't come for just 2 chickens. :S.

Comments

nicky05 said…
WHAT!!!! 2 chickens....I thought many chickens...:p
Little Dove said…
Unless he reports avian flu!
Ash Godiva said…
give those chickens to me so i can make a chicken soup.XD
Pike-chan said…
Ha ha ha ha ha... and i thought a whole reban ayam of them..
Medie007 said…
talk to the neighbour lor.
Gratitude said…
you neighbour hates cocks?
Bengbeng said…
talk no uselah other than to cause conflict
TZ said…
your hairstylist stay in KL rite? There is a rules that u could not rear chicken which polluted the environment.
Anonymous said…
ooo, if it was me, i would juz use ear plugs, or........kill the chickens at night and sell them, XD
Jaded Jeremy said…
He asked you because you're experienced at such thing? ;)
William said…
@Nicky: @Pikey:
Haha. One cockerel is enough lo.

@LittleD:
Mass culling!

@CountA:
Come collect!

@Medie:
I think he's shy. :P

@Grat:
His neighbour LOVES cocks.

@Beng2:
I think so too.

@TZ:
Yeah lo, report to town council.

@Orange:
Hire you as the assassin.

@JJ:
I think he asked many customers. :P
Unknown said…
i got ayam at home also. it's a 9 years old ayam. but he never bising anymore after his wife died of "telur tersekat masa bertelur"




[Jino] - A man's not a man unless he knows how to shoot
the viennamese said…
A musang or stray dog would do the job well. =D
Twilight Man said…
Should ask your hairstylist to bleach the chicken's feathers!!!



LOL....
William said…
@Jino:
Still sad about his wife?

@Evann:
Yes, musang!

@TZone:
How would turning it into an albino chicken help?

Popular posts from this blog

Kensei

Osamu or Naoya?

Coat West Star II: Sho