10 Things I Wanna Doo-Wop That Thing

L2 tagged me ages ago. But the bun is finally out of the oven, although it's a bit burnt. Don't complain and just chew off the carbonized bits will ya! :P. And Janvier, i'm more receptive to memes these days... specially when inspiration runs low. :P.

1) DRAG - This is high on the list after seeing Magus' and Mother Hen's transformations. I think I can do well. My hiao-ness is quite natural and I need not shave (just my pits perhaps). Just need to find a flattering dress and a good makeup artist. Any volunteers? Hehe.

2) TASTE GEODUCK - DanielH planted this idea into my mind. KH... can I? **puppy dog eyes**

3) WAKE UP BESIDE KH EVERY MORNING - It would be great if I wake up and see KH serene face beside me every morning. I could just reach over and touch his face, give him a kiss. One drawback though, would definitely be late to work at times due to morning skanking!

4) OWN MY OWN PROPERTY - Preferably landed. But real estate prices are so obscene these days and the thought of being bogged down my a home loan is daunting. Is this where KH or a Sugar Daddy comes in?

5) BE A VOICE OVER ARTIST - I could start small, like do voice overs for episodes of Doraemon. LOL. Perhaps I can even achieve seiyuu status one day?

6) NOT NEEDING TO WORRY ABOUT $$$ - Haha. This item seems a bit inverted, but I guess in order not to worry about money, I need to get a lot of money. LOL. Wouldn't it be nice to able to focus on the more beautiful things in life?

7) START AN UNDERWEAR MUSEUM - To showcase the subtle nuances in the beauty of innerwear and its revolution across the ages. :P. Haha. Just a joke. But who knows?

8) UPDATE MY RESUME - I have put it off long enough, and thanks to LifeBook's pushy Project Manager behaviour, I finally did. But I did it needs some brushing up.

9) GET AN ENDORSEMENT FROM MY MUM REGARDING KH & I - Everyone wants their relationships to be direstui oleh ibu bapa. Although it doesn't quite matter, deep down inside, we all still yearn for some kind of acceptance. But I admit, this is extremely tricky.

10) PERFECT MY FREESTYLE - After so long, I think my freestyle has gone from bad to worse. Need a good and patient coach since my coordination sucks. Any takers?

P.S.: (8) is kinda a cheat entry, so I'll say that I really wanna LOSE 5 KGs, and please God let it be from my midsection!

Comments

Bravebear said…
Drag?! O.o
Itu is so muchie... I will be there as a spectator though :p
Cheryl said…
what is geoduck wor?
Gratitude said…
no.9) bah! overrated liao. Why not throw-in merenjis renjis air mawar and a kompang boyband. :P
Little Dove said…
@Cheryl: Geoduck is a pokemon. ;p
Cheryl said…
pokemon? :S no idea also
deeperanddeeper said…
ooo... you wanna drag!! LOL!
Jaded Jeremy said…
You've put on 5kg since you met KH??

Geoduck is an ugly clam.
Little Prince said…
meh... i dun even noe wat a geoduck is leh... how could i have possibly planted such thoughts to you then???
Little Prince said…
.............................................................................................................................................................................................................. yucks. that disgusting looking seafood shit... pukes. gosh... i remember something something now... =.=
Little Dove said…
@Cheryl: Oops, geoduck is an exotic food. The pokemon is geodude. Lol
Cheryl said…
oh... i want the geoduck too. hehe.. Let's bring DD there and we can have FREE food :P
William said…
@BBear:
I'll sit on your lap.

@Cheryl:
Cheong pat pong.

@Grat:
I don't mind! Majlis Bersanding. :P

@LittleD:
LOL. You a fan of pokemon?

@DnD:
What will my stage name be?

@JJ:
Losing 5kg does not mean I gained 5kg ok! :P
Have you ever tasted it?

@LCP:
Now you remember!
MrBunnyBan said…
Voice over artist? You'll be the one doing the moaning in yaoi...
carpe diem said…
I think there is a hidden meaning to the geoduck. Otherwise why a need to get KH's permission? ;)

No need sugar daddy. I am sure KH should be able to help. He works one hour and get two and a half hour's pay.

When do you want to have the make up done?
Ash Godiva said…
Looking forward for your drag picture!and i looking forward to see you cosplaying as suneo:)
said…
lolz, i wanna see u drag !!! :P
Mr.D said…
banyak wish untuk sugar daddy ye.
William said…
@Ban:
I could do that!

@Carpe:
Although it does look like a flailing dick in the water, there is no hidden meaning. Just want his wallet. :P.
You know how to use makeup?

@CountA:
How about I cosplay as a female character?

@L2:
Suka dia!

@MrD:
$$$ is the greatest aphrodisiac.
fufu said…
#6.. lucky i could enjoy it since 2002 until 2011... but will be damn poor after that...wish it would last forever!!

#7??wow koooooool idea
William said…
At least you're rich with worldly experience now. :)
carpe diem said…
I don't know how to use make-up but I may be able to ask a friend to help out as a favor. He does it for a living and gets paid really well. He paints the face of the rich and famous, stars included.
Janvier said…
Perhaps if Adique organizes another costume party. Like that one two years ago. You can drag then ;)
Twilight Man said…
Oh I would love to be the patron of your underwear museum! :)
Derek said…
1. Err ... can't imagine u in that.

2. Ok la, one day ..

3. In near future.

4. But I want condo! ;P

5. This one i agree with Bunny LOL

6. Not likely, but we do what we can hehe

7. As big as bedroom good enough?

8. Finally!

9. Rolls eyes.

10. I thought it is improving.
William said…
@Carpe:
I'll be like a STAR!!!

@Janvier:
He'll outshine me. :(

@Twilight:
Can do! What do you want to sponsor?

@Derek:
Can't help but smile imagining my future with you. :P
Long time I not swam freestyle lo. :P
ハハハ。。。ドラエモン映画のために声をしたいか?本当?日本語を話せますか?貴方は多くの想像をありますね!

Popular posts from this blog

Kensei

Osamu or Naoya?

Coat West Star II: Sho