Say No to Pork Balls!


Pork Balls
Swiped from zerowindez.
Ever since SK's IBS, she has been ingesting a lot of pork balls as it agrees with her G.I.T. (her guts la). And so, when she cooks lunch for me, or when my mum cooks dinner for her, more often than not, pork balls will be on the menu. And after like my 1000th serving of pork balls, I think I now officially hate it. The very sight of it makes me a bit nauseous. And when my mother puts it in my breakfast noodles, I just throw them out the window. The funny thing is that she knows I deplore them. >_<". Now, I can only tolerate the 3JC variety. But I guess if I eat too much of that, it will end up banned sooner or later. LOL. Hope you guys are enjoying your holidays in this stifling heat! Keep hydrated and dress skimpily, k? ;)

Comments

Medie007 said…
but its so niceeeeeeeee!
Pike-chan said…
Hmmmmmm... time to try out the chicken meat balls then...
Danny said…
just pork ball or all type of balls? ;p
Zeem said…
First, the lesbian-ish suspicions. Now, her IBS. Wow wow wow, seems like all of SK's secrets are being revealed one by one like an engaging TVB serial!

What's next in the pipeline?
Little Dove said…
Dress or eat skimpy? We cannot dress skimpily, no one to show off to. How skimpily are you wearing for KH this CNY? ;p
Hide and Seek said…
Say no to balls! Eh, pork balls...~~
Ash Godiva said…
even if eat other type of ball frequently also will get bored...
William said…
@Medie:
Errr... you can eat my share!

@Pikey:
Chicken balls are only available in the frozen form. I'm also not a fan.

@Danny: @HnS:
I like other types of balls!

@Zeem:
Actually its all been revealed before! But stay tuned anyway!

@LittleD:
There's always someone willing to see, trust me! For KH, no need to dress even!
Jaded Jeremy said…
I don't like pork balls. Fish balls way better.
William said…
How about Foochow fish balls?
Gratitude said…
Pork balls will be the main dish on Friday then! :P lolz
+Ant+
Mr.D said…
i love balls. any kind.
William said…
@Darren:
Argh, a sportsfan. :P
Derek said…
Pork ball is nice! Next time can give me haha

Popular posts from this blog

Kensei

Osamu or Naoya?

Coat West Star II: Sho