The Pooh Has Pecs?


Man
Swiped from japanfan20.
Some weeks back, Pooh and I connected on FB after he left a note on my blog post. Turns out, Zeem is a mutual friend of our's. Kinda like the Penang Chapter I guess. He had planned a trip down to KL during the Thaipusam weekend (just last year, I was in Penang for Thaipusam, and this year, Penang comes to me) and had messaged me that he wanted to arrange a gathering. Going through the usual rounds of "ding-dong" planning, we finally decided on dinner at Champs, Centerpoint. Pikey and Bear had arrived way before the appointed time and did some exploring of their own, while SK and I arrived with time to spare to shop for some winter clothing for her upcoming Japan business trip. But as luck would have it, the guest of honour had some real difficulty getting to the venue. Seventy five minutes and several phone calls later, Pooh finally arrived-- just in time to see us finish our dinner. LOL.

The poor fellow had mistaken Centerpoint for One Utama and had wandered aimlessly from one end of the mall to the other. Well, being the positive chap that he was, he claimed that the cardio helped him to burn off some off the chocolate he had earlier. Champs is supposed to be famous for their Prawn Noodles, but I wasn't in the mood to pay MYR20 for that hawker fare that night, so I ordered the King Prawn Pasta while SK tried their honey-glazed pork ribs. Both were quite nice actually. Well, the first thing I told Pooh was that Zeem had asked me to pinch his pecs. Well, he was gracious enough to offer it to me, so he's the report:

Size: ****o
Bounciness: ****o
Perkiness: ****o
Overall feel: ****o

Just joking la. He was gracious enough to offer it to me, but I was too shy to do it. :P. Sorry Zeem. Pooh seems like an easy-going guy. Doesn't take much to get a conversation going with him and he tells interesting stories about his life. And he wasn't visibly-cranky though his stars definitely did not align with the scheduled gathering. And he told us about his "special occasions" where he would do things "out of the ordinary", such as go down to KL, club, and eat CKT. But I suspect his "special occasions" are more ordinary that he led me to believe. Hehe. Post-dinner, we had coffee at Black Canyon Coffee. We sat there until we overstayed our welcome and moved again to the mamak outside.

Being the small world that it is, Pooh ran into his friend Mike and he joined us at the table. Before I proceed, let me warn you that the mamak at Centerpoint really serves the WORST Milo kosong I've ever tasted. One sip and I pushed it away. Ish. The conversation somehow veered towards lesbians and lesbian bars and that somehow touched a nerve with SK. LOL. Later, we said our goodbyes, and Mike sent Pooh back to his friend's place. After I had arrived home and did some FB-ing, I received a message from Mike. Turns out that I have his friend request lying around since some months back... :P. So blur. And so I clicked "Confirm" button and went off to dreamland....

Comments

Zeem said…
Too shy ar? Too bad lor... But at least u attempted!
Little Dove said…
Kesian SK. Maybe there is a need to declare her heterosexual status in every post.
Gratitude said…
SK@ let's discuss the menu soon to calm your nerves. hehe
+Ant+
the viennamese said…
You know what they say...
No pecs no sex!
William said…
@Zeem:
He just thrust out one side (his usual side he said, :P). I was shocked.

@BBear:
You should have just mauled him.

@LittleD:
LOL. Will you do one for her?

@Grat:
A good diversion!

@Evann:
Who said that!
Pike-chan said…
Hmmmm... and I was so oblivious to all the commotion...

William: there will be further levels of bear taming exercises should he acted on mauling him... *crack the whip*

HAHAHAHA...
William said…
Can he ever be tamed? You're just temporarily subduing him by feeding him lots of salmon. :P
Mark said…
William: LOL, nice post AND catchy title. In fact, so catchy that I'm tempted to name my next post as 'Little Suneo and his Pleasure Cave'.

But yes, our stars were not aligned that night T.T

Kesian SK though XD

AND really special occasions mah when I go clubbing. Like when friends come to town, festivities, when I see a puppy etc.

Pikey: You need to feed your bearx2 more salmon d, on top of all the sugar you're feeding each other. A growing bear needs to maul and maul =P
Jaded Jeremy said…
You shy??? Omg. What a waster opportunity :P
Cheryl said…
Grat: when wor? i am flying off for work soon. so the schedule might be tight.

@DEAR: or may be DEAR should start the first post first! :)
William said…
@Mark:
I already put your catchy title in my blog description! When you see a puppy!!? You owe SK a blog post. :P

@Takashi: @Ban:
Zeem = Zemien.

@JJ:
You wanna try?

@SK:
I scared that "kai sik, zhi si yim sik". :P
Mark said…
What kind of blog post for SK ah?

I can't see it also in your blog description?
William said…
Dunno wor. There's a field called blog description in my profile. :P
发白日梦^^ said…
really not understand....blur!!

Popular posts from this blog

Kensei

Osamu or Naoya?

Coat West Star II: Sho