LNY V: Percy Jackson Meets Cik Siti Amino

On Thursday, KH, SK and I went out to MV to catch "Percy Jackson and the Lightning Thief". Met KH there as he had come earlier to watch 14 Blades. Met him at Vietnam Kitchen where he was having lunch. Ordered their basil lime juice. It came complete with a giant stalk of sweet basil. Freaked SK out. Definitely an acquired taste, but I love it. The movie wasn't that great, but the actor was quite cute. Quite a long shot trying to pass him off as a 12 year old. I should have went for "14 Blades" instead. I'm wary of the quality of HK wuxia movies these days. Sigh. I'll watch it on DVD then. Apollo joined us shopping for a while. KH bought a pair of shorts and slacks at Seed. The whole shop was full of PLUs. One salesman looked soooooo familiar. I think he saw KH playfully spank my ass in the shop. By dinner time, SK and I went home, while KH stayed back for dinner with his ex-coursemates.

Sis was having a party at her place. A reunion of sorts with her old gang from secondary school. They all came together cause one of 'em was getting hitched to an ang moh whom I though looked like Evann Chong! Had a bit of the pot luck and made our move. But the bride-to-be had to spring the stupid question about marriage, and according to SK, my mum's face turned cold. :S. I quickly made my escape after telling her to wait long-long for my wedding invitation. We made our way to Damansara to visit Jay's house. Our first time seeing his mum and it was very memorable. Hehe. First order of business, we were introduced to Cik Siti Amino, the newest addition to his household. And over a beer, his mum regaled us with tales of her ex's and brought out baby pics. We had hit the motherlode!

Jay was very cute as a kid. And he had a signature pose. Wohoo. Oozing 'sex appeal' even back then. My dar would have pinged like nobody's business. Haha. Then we had a guided tour. The house is a treasure trove of teddy bears and soft toys. Surprise, surprise! In Jay's master bedroom, he "worships" a pair of boxing gloves which I suspect actually hides a pair of antique jade dildos. :O. On our way out of Damansara, we stopped by at Kayu Nasi Kandar for a mamak session with Bunny. Somehow the conversation veered a lot towards his brother. He's quite protective of his brother it seems. Hehe. Had a nice naan set. I practically drank the whole bowl of daal! Sedap! On our way back, we picked up KH from MV and sent him off with a good night kiss...

Comments

said…
but uma thurman makes the movie worth-able...i should say....
the viennamese said…
ang moh looked like me? He has Chinese blood is it? :P
Bengbeng said…
that means evan is never far from yr mind izit hehe
William said…
@Darren:
Har... just meeting friends le.

@L2:
You must love her in Kill Bill.

@Evann:
Don't think so. He just reminds me of you.

@Beng2:
LOL. No la! (no offense, Evann!)
simonlover said…
Ahh.. I went over to my grandma's hz & saw my baby pics which i hv nvr seen before! Hehe..I took some of it to be re-develop 4my own keeping. Hehe
Derek said…
Told u already to watch 14 blades ...

You didn't tell me about the marriage question also ...
William said…
@Simon:
I wanna see!

@Derek:
It slipped my mind le...

Popular posts from this blog

Kensei

Osamu or Naoya?

Coat West Star II: Sho