LNY III: Another Reunion

My sis and her tribe arrived back in KL on Monday night, so she came visiting bright and early on Tuesday. Cyan came dressed up as little tong san kid, but he was tired from the trip the previous night, so he was understandably cranky and manja. Stuck to his mum like glue. Coaxed a few pics from the kid and we let him change out of the hot clothes. Mum immediately started work in the kitchen. To avoid the kid from ka-ka-cau-cau, SK and I brought him to the nearby Jusco. Sat him on the trolley and brought him grocery shopping. He was quite obedient. I think people were staring at me for having a kid at my age. Bagi I perasan seketika. :P. Anyway, after an hour so, we headed back and the kid konked out in the car. Lunch was like a second reunion dinner, only that it's lunch. :P. Another carnivorous meal.

After lunch, SK and I went out to KH's place again. Lady Luck was on my side as his parents were not at home again. Hehe. Spent some "happy" time there, then we went out to Amcorp Mall. Did some aimless wandering before ending up at Ka Fei Dian. It's been quite some time since I ate there and I must say that the food is very much improved. Fantastic toast and the coffee is good too. Unfortunately the "light soy sauce" for the soft-boiled eggs were, how do I say it, not light soya sauce. My years of excessive light soy sauce consumption has made some sort of a connoisseur. From the days when it was sold by the liters by uncles on bicycles. Imagine it on white rice, bak zhang, bread, fried eggs, eaten as is, fried fish, etc. Perhaps a 50-50 mix with brine. =_=. Had a good chat until the evening came. That concludes my 3rd day of the Lunar New Year.

Comments

simonlover said…
"U and SK went to KH's house.SO ngam his parents not in and u had a quick "Happy" moment with KH"...and i wonder what was SK doin' in the meantime leh?!!!!!
Cheryl said…
i also fall asleep at the sofa while the tv is on, been tiring these days.

eh dear "kfau fu", forgot we brought the little kid out for shopping ar? :P
conan_cat said…
woot woot, happy times? i wonder what kind? :P huhu~~

notti betul! xD
said…
simon, lolz~ i knw.... SK was shooting Will & KH with video cam on their happy moment :P
William said…
@Simon:
She watched Stephen Chow's "The King of Beggars" until tertidur!

@Darren:
He's cute kan?

@Cheryl:
I updated the post dy!

@ConanC:
Must "reunion" with BF ma...

@L2:
We locked the door!
Jaded Jeremy said…
"I think people were staring at me for having a kid at my age."

Ello? U bukan orang muda lah. It's not unusual to have kid at your age. You're joining my club soon lah this year :P
Gratitude said…
Aha, so KH and you had a good round of jigsaw puzzle huh?! :P
+Ant+
William said…
@JJ:
But I still look 21! :P

@Grat:
Always put in the last piece. Hehe.
Bengbeng said…
i bet u looked young as a parent :)
Derek said…
Until now you still haven't bring Cyan to see me ... hmmmph.
William said…
@Beng2:
I hope so!

@Derek:
He would have to call you "kau mou".

Popular posts from this blog

Kensei

Osamu or Naoya?

Coat West Star II: Sho