Can A Cheese Cake Get It Up?

FYI, Zen no longer has the tea time promotion where with every order of coffee or tea, you get a free slice of cake or dessert. For that, you'd have to go to Secret Recipe. And so, I was at the Taman Desa branch the other day and ordered a slice of Yoghurt Cheese Cake. Bottom layer cheese. Top layer yoghurt. You can see it in the picture. You see how it kinda flops down? That's the first time I've seen a cheese cake with erectile dysfunction. Not very appetizing hor? It would be different if after a few licks, the slice of cake stiffens back up, but that's just crazy talk. Cake, anyone?

P.S.: The new Black Forest Cheese is horrible. It kinda collapses on itself. A cheese cake with a black hole in the middle. So Star Trek.

Comments

C'est la vie said…
LOL, this post sounds so random. :P
I want good food!!!!! Cake will do too!!!
the viennamese said…
Licking a cake? Haha! I'll try doing that the next time I see a floppy one. :P
said…
yea... the cake look kinda weird... more like a sushi~ dont u think so?
Ash Godiva said…
eggplant, bananas and cucumber don't have erectile dysfunction by the way.hahaha
nicky05 said…
Lol....treat me a slice of chocolate indulgence.....hahahaha....XD
Pike-chan said…
Maybe not enough cheese to stick up the yogurt part...

Hhmmmm.. i'm still lost on the Star Trek part, LOL.
William said…
@Cest:
Vegetarian cake.

@Evann:
Hehe. Make sure it has lots of cream.

@L2:
Sushi? What type?

@Count A:
Banana chocolate cake!

@Nicky:
Sweet!

@Pikey:
I think the yoghurt part too dense. In the movie, the Vulcan planet collapsed on itself because the bad guys created a black hole in the planet's core.
simonlover said…
Well, i must agree that Secret Recipe somehow has slacked a lil' ever since they became very very famous compared to the good ol' days of RM4.30/slice. Hehe. Stingy fella me.
Gratitude said…
erectile dysfunction and black hole of calcutta? ideas for the next visit to Sg kan? :P
+Ant+
Bengbeng said…
a cheese cake with erectile dysfunction -> so funny n creative of you heheheheehh hahahaha
Little Dove said…
You can never lick a cake into hardness. You notti boy! ;p
Bravebear said…
LMAO! cheese cake... yummy... I want blueberry cheese!!!
William said…
@Simon:
Yeah, their cakes do not impress me anymore.

@Grat:
ED in SG? Choi!!!

@Beng:
The picture says it all.

@LittleD:
Never try, never know!

@BBear:
I prefer raspberry cheese!
Danny said…
no cake from now one until i reached my target body weight ( it was my mind thinking... but sad to say, my mouth controls whatever goes in...lol ;p )

Popular posts from this blog

Kensei

Osamu or Naoya?

Coat West Star II: Sho