Beware of No. Eight

For years and years I have been in a way the Chinese term as 八字腿 (number eight leg). Why? Cause when I walk my foot points outwards rather than straight ahead. The problem is more prominent on my right leg and I have recently decided to finally make a conscious effort to correct it. So far it had been pointed out by several people, namely my mum, Jase and KH. Even Psycho Ah Long says I walk funny. Likened me to Lat characters! WTF! Just after a few days of walking posture awareness, my leg has started to protest. At first, I experience pain below the knee, then a dull ache at my pelvis. Now, both sensations have gone only to be replaced by a slight tiredness in my right leg. I think it's starting to work. If you do see me walking incorrectly, do give me a gentle reminder. Thanks. :).

Comments

Little Dove said…
Why torture yourself like that? Having a distinctive walk is what makes you special. :)
Legolas said…
If it can be changed, change it, if not, just let it. Only thing is you can't do a catwalk.
fufu said…
"Only thing is you can't do a catwalk" lol, well yeah at first it hurts but sooner or later... you could walk properly... it will pay off at the end one... all the best
Gratitude said…
I kinda noticed that too. It just makes you more special! :)
+Ant+
William said…
@LittleD:
It's not torture. It's a self-correction. :)

@Legs:
I wanna be like Ms. J!

@fufu:
Thanks for the support!

@Grat:
You and LittleD have the same angle on the issue! But it's not sexy! :P
said…
its becoz u have been walking like tat for such a long time... its not easy to change it straight ahead without any muscle pain...

but glad u decide to correct it... :)
Ash Godiva said…
thankfully you had corrected it^^
Alex said…
I got one leg with this problem! Not easy to correct coz we always go back to our original habit.... hope you can do it!
Jaded Jeremy said…
But but would it affect the swaying of your butt? :P
Danny said…
better get a professional help la..
btw, y u want to correct the walking style? becos of the pantang thing? that ppl who walks like that cannot save money?
look at me.. i walk cantik sekali... but no money left pun ;p
William said…
@L2:
Now the other leg's painful. Weird! Maybe I'm compensating.

@Count A:
Not there yet!

@Alex:
Support group!

@JJ:
Check the next time you see me.

@Danny:
Nothing to do with pantang. Just want a better walking posture. Would be better wouldn't you say? I wanna see you walk!
Bengbeng said…
Just be yrself. It is you
Will said…
Just out of curiosity, in what direction do your feet point when they're in the air? :P
William said…
@Beng2:
I think of it as an improvement. :)

@TaterBill:
Everywhere!

Popular posts from this blog

Kensei

Osamu or Naoya?

Coat West Star II: Sho