Singaporean Sweethearts I: The In-Laws

Ah... my first Singapore trip of 2010 and my arrival kinda overlapped with his parents' sudden trip down South too! Luckily, it didn't put a dent in any of our plans (I arrive, they leave), just that Jaded Jeremy and POD were the ones at the airport instead of him. The guys quickly ushered me to T3 for dinner at Xin Wang (POD loves the place, but has hardly tried 5% of the menu!). I ordered the fried bihun with pork ribs and peach tea. Quite nice, but the drink was pricey since it had slices of peach in it. Halfway chatting with POD regarding him swiping his credit card to death (literally), KH called to say that he sent (ditched) his mum off after a dinner of ayam penyet at City Hall and would be joining us. KH was happy to see me, but he looked a tad cranky, so after dinner we quickly set off for home. JJ and POD loved to take jibes at him to see whether he would choose the cab or the train. We took the cab... cause my baby loves me. :P.

Upon stepping into JJ's place, the first thing I did was plant a big kiss on KH and tried to squeeze the love juice outta him. We were both stinky, but that was easily remedied in the shower. Munched on some persimmons and chatted about the following day's plans before calling it a night. As usual, JJ wished us a good night and reminded me to moan louder. LOL. As usual, he did not hear anything (must be the thick walls). Hehe. Anyway, no serious skanking.... snuggled close to KH and listened to him fall asleep.... I envy how quickly his breath switches to low gear. I follow the subtle sounds and eventually I doze off too.

Final Call

P.S.: Why is the JetStar gate always at the furthest end... at KLIA and at Changi Terminal 1?! :(.

Comments

Little Dove said…
The room has good sound insulation! Someone's a moaner? ;p
nase said…
didn't knw that JJ is such an avid listener! you got a fan down south, eh? kakakakaa.
Mr.D said…
fuhhhhh~

the temperature juz went up in my room.
savante said…
Munched on some persimmons? Is that some kinda sex talk?
Pike-chan said…
Awwww~~~ everything sounded so sweet...
Cheryl said…
that DD also loves me lo as i will bising bising for walking back home instead of taking the bus. (tak lupa the pengz experience walking back with the groceries and luggage)
the viennamese said…
So what kinda moaner are you? :P
Bravebear said…
squeeze the love juice out of him huh... hahahaha...
Gratitude said…
Squuezed the love juices...what, you think your KH is a passionfruit ka? :P lolz
Jaded Jeremy said…
Japan Airline's gate is also usually last at KLIA but not at T1 though.

You bluff me, once again cannot even hear one squeak :P
William said…
@LittleD:
I call it self-expression. :P

@Nase:
A groupie. :P

@Darren:
How high? :P

@Savante:
Lalalalala.

@Pikey:
Not salmon-sweet!

@Cheryl:
That is tak tahan bitch. :P

@Evann:
What are the categories?

@BBear:
:)

@Grat:
Hehehehe. Memang "refreshing".

@JJ:
Try at the door next time. :P
simonlover said…
Hmm...U shud try open the windows ( if any ) ma...Let the cool breeze flowing in while showering the lovely nite with the lovely moans!!!
Derek said…
Yeah, since you always get cranky then take cab lo.

Btw, love the T1 pic. Not sure which part of the airport though lol
Medie007 said…
cuz jet star's budgeting? LOL
William said…
@Simon:
I prefer morning sex!

@Derek:
Hehe. I know you will surely pamper me. That's a pic of KLIA!

@Medie:
Possibly!
Pluboy2 said…
xIn Wang is my fav place.. and I have tried almost everything in the menu.. shy 15%!

Popular posts from this blog

Kensei

Osamu or Naoya?

Coat West Star II: Sho