Madu Dua

Here's something interesting I wanna share with all of you. I know Ben through Facebook. He added me cause I was a friend of one of KH's Singaporean buddies. I've never met him in person, but we do wu liao with each other on FB at times. He's openly gay and it's usual to see photos of him and his boyfriend, Baby in intimate poses. So one fine day, I see a photo of Ben being kissed on the cheek by a guy whom I instinctively thought was Baby. I mah leave a comment lo...

"Show off! :P"

And the reply I got was

"William, u have problem with us is it?"

I was kinda taken aback by it. Was wondering if I said something rude. After reading a subsequent status update of his, it dawned one me...

"Life is busy upon attached with 2 darlings that brought sunshine to my life but never mind all the rude remarks that we had encounter as we know we had made the wise choice of 2010! I love both of you dear n baby! Thank for being part of me! Love you forever!"

It seems that there's another guy in the picture, Dear. And so, I had mistaken Dear for Baby. :S. Confused? But not as confusing as those stories on "Tell it to Thelma". If you're still blur, it means that he has taken a concubine of sorts. The arrangement really baffles me. They do everything as a threesome. Moving in together even. From the pics, things look rosy. I wonder how Dear and Baby relate to each other. As sisters? Personally, I can't digest such a situation, but I wish them all the best!

"Madu Dua" is Malay for a man having two wives. It literally translates to "Two Honey". Apt.

Comments

Bravebear said…
LOL! I asked Pikey about this situation before. Cos I was curious if such a relationship would work. hmm...
nicky05 said…
Wahhhhh!!!!!..do everything as a threesome..lol...(O_o)...i was wondering how he handle his love triangle relationship lol...(0_o)
Medie007 said…
know an acquaintance who is looking for a third now.
Gratitude said…
Yeah, now add-on another lousy saga of unrequitted love by an ex. lolz

This world is so weird hor. Peeps can't juz seem to wish their exes well and move on with their own sorry lives hor.
+Ant+
Pike-chan said…
Ish ish!! Such relationship would never work for me lor... It's either him or me...

It'll be like a scene from TVB series... shouting,'ngor tung nei sei gor, chiong ngor thiu zai!'.. then all the hair pulling and slapping and hitting..

HAHAHAHAHA...
Bengbeng said…
this is why i sometimes dare not comment lest i b misunderstood :)
Mr.D said…
panasnya.

he can fill in another 2 slots u noe. polygamy can have 4 slots.
William said…
@BBear:
Hoho. Got notti thoughts so early in the relationship!

@Nicky:
Triple the fun!

@Medie:
With or without consent?

@Grat:
Ini macam cerita lain je. ;)

@Pikey:
Dramanya! Bear... you have your answer!

@Beng:
Misunderstood? ;P

@Darren:
Ingatkan "slot" apa. LOL.
Little Dove said…
He knew there's something not quite right in his relationship when he acted defensive against your comment. To each their own.
Pluboy2 said…
I dont know.. but I dont approve of such relationships.. it's either A or B or C or D or E for that matter..

Maybe its just me.. but I felt a boyfriend's love should only be felt by one soul.. the rest can settle for brother's love..

:)
fufu said…
hahaha...why cant madu dua for gay? as man can have 2wives or more (the malay)
William said…
@LittleD:
My thoughts exactly. :)

@Takashi:
Brother's love is not good enough if they want to skank with that brother. :P

@Fufu:
Everyone can do whatever they like, as long as it works. I just don't see polygamy working for me.
Mark said…
I know this is unrelated but...what's your FB? XD
savante said…
Well threesomes can work sometimes :) Depends on the trio.
Anonymous said…
Different Strokes, Different folks I guess. I for one wouldn't want to share my partner with anyone else, that's for sure.
William said…
@Mark:
Somewhat related la. :P

@Savante:
Let's not limit ourselves to 3.

@BluBoi:
Me too!
conan_cat said…
walao eh, now this is real interesting @.o

a 3some relationship! i think not everyone can accept that lor...

Popular posts from this blog

Kensei

Osamu or Naoya?

Coat West Star II: Sho