Cobra Woman

This is my favourite Hindi movie from my childhood. The exorcism scene is a classic! Look at the Sridevi's eyes. Mesmerizing! They don't make movies like this anymore... All the must have's are there-- pretty heroine, macho hero who loves his mother and kicks ass like he's chopping lumber, catchy music, great dance scenes and lovable villain. You may say that all this is standard, but the supernatural premise of the film is what gives it its charm. Hehe. A snake-woman who finds her way into a rich family, only to scare the shit out of her mother-in-law. She calls in an "exterminator" and a great struggle for power ensues! Memang best!

Comments

Mr.D said…
waa very 1Malaysia la u~ everything also watch.

haha
nicky05 said…
I can speak tamil lo... but onli few words lo..hehehe..Xd
Gratitude said…
I get excited watching the pretties weaving their way in between the bamboos and coconut grooves.
+Ant+
said…
wow, i think i should watch some indian movie to add in my movie blog list then~ hey... lend me this cobra woman~ psk psk~~
William said…
@Darren:
Means I'm a rubbish bin is it? :P

@Nicky:
Swear words ah?

@Grat:
The cute actors? :P

@Legs:
:)

@L2:
I don't have it le. But you can watch it on YouTube.
Bengbeng said…
i havent seen a Tamil movie since before u were born :)
Justb3cks2 said…
Hi Buddy! Sorry... I hilang myself for the last 9 days! I'm back... :)

p/s: Merry X'mas and Happy new year!
Little Dove said…
Mythical stories like these are very captivating. There's also a TV series on Astro where the cobra transform into a little girl to exact revenge. ;)
William said…
@JB:
Welcome back. Where were you? Seasons greetings to you too!

@LittleD:
Ooooo... how is it? Good quality? What's the title?
Mark said…
Oh gosh, I've seen this movie before when I was in primary school (I'm that OLD T.T). Oklah, I used to love Indian movies when I was young.

Yes, it's true. They don't make them as good anymore...

Popular posts from this blog

Kensei

Osamu or Naoya?

Coat West Star II: Sho