Birthday: Final Wave


Tissot I
Swiped from williamnyk.
Surprise! Surprise! I still have more birthday gifts to blog about! If you noticed, I did not tell what KH gave me... This was because his gift was belated. But it was well worth the wait! On his last trip to KL:

KH: Come over here baby. Sit beside me over at the bed.

Moi: K.

(...KH faces me...And kisses me deeply, leaving me breathless and wanting more...)

KH: I love you.

Moi: I love you too... (...My eyes closed...It barely escapes as a whisper...)

(...KH takes both of my hands and brings them together...I find my hands cradling a box...)

(...I open my eyes and see KH smiling at me...I look down at my hands...)

Moi: OMG!


Well, maybe it didn't happen like that. Hehe. Tone it down by 75%. And reimagine it again. But it doesn't take away the OMG factor. Holy crap, KH got me Tissot Men's T-Classic PR50 2000 Chronograph! He had ordered it off Amazon some months ago I suspect when he was shopping for a watch for himself. He did show it to me at the time and asked me for my opinion. I gave him a positive comment and that was rare cause we have different tastes. He decided to get it for me because my Tommy Hilfiger watch (last year's birthday gift!) was giving me grief even after 4 attempts to fix it. It's just too sensitive, but it still ticks la. Anyway, I like the watch very much! Thanks baby!!! ***MUACCKKKS***.

Tissot II

KH and I were at Isetan, so I had the watch chain adjusted there. The saleswoman was amused when KH told her that the watch was purchased online and she began a tirade about it being authentic or not and started to compare the price. She showed indifference, but as we left, her subordinate rushed over to whisper to us.

Can you give me the website? SMS it to me, k?

My gaydar was already pinging and I was wondering if he was interested in the website or my boyfriend's number! Oh well... :P. Another surprise belated gift I received was from Apollo. He presented me with a classy stainless steel pendant with vinyl necklace from Bausch K.! It came in a very classy box. Thank you very much! And so, my 29th birthday celebration comes to a close! Thank you for watching!

Bausch K.

P.S.: Thanks for letting me jemur nyawa a bit. :P.

Comments

nicky05 said…
I also have Tissot watch from last year birthday lo...a gift from uncles and aunties lo.....hehehe
Bravebear said…
=.=" jemur nyawa... SWT-nye... hahaha!
Gratitude said…
Alwiz left a story hangin' :P
+Ant+
Gratitude said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
the viennamese said…
... and they say money can't buy happiness. Rubbish! I can certainly find happiness when my pockets are full of money for shopping! Nice gifts.... I'm envious!!!!
William said…
@Nicky:
Finally you commented! LOL.
Wah, you must be their fave nephew!

@BBear:
:D

@Grat:
I'm the Prince of Tardy!

@Evann:
You'll get bored after you've bought everything. :P
Legolas said…
Can I say this? "Get me a bucket! Quick! I can't hold any longer!"
simonlover said…
Wah..Like that ur next year punya BD gift from me must have standard 1 lor?! Cannot simply give -- Die me. Hahahaha
kenni said…
Wah, I kena terjemur pula!
It's the love that matters. Gift jugalah....
TZ said…
hmmm... i wondered what you get when you turn 30 ?
Lifebook said…
I need a bucket too.. What is the website? Cheaper?
said…
oh shit, ur present is still with me.... after seeing all ur fabulous present... i malu to give u liao~
William said…
@Legs:
Hold what? ;)

@SimonL:
You not my bf, so no pressure!

@Kenni:
Tanned now? :P

@TZ:
I hope it's not wrinkles.

@LB:
You only buy luxury brand... not available on the website. :P

@L2:
I want!
William said…
@Marcus:
Thanks! A camera for Xmas?
Little Dove said…
Can I be in your shoes for a day?
Twilight Man said…
Thanks for teaching me something! Next time I will pretend to ask opinion when gazing at the website!
Twilight Man said…
What you are 29?? So OLD ka? I really thought you are not more than 25 years old!




So do i get a belated cake for making you honestly happy? LOL
J said…
In the chinese superstitious beliefs its not good to give a watch/clock as a present, which means ‘送终’(song zhong)。 But in the beliefs to counter that, you can give the person RM1 dollar as a token of 'purchase'.

Anyway as long both of you enjoyed yourselves, and you are happy with the pressies.
William said…
@LittleD:
A day in my heels?

@TZone:
He showed me the site, not the other way round! Not 18 meh??? Hehe. Happy la.

@J:
That's not 终. That's piew! :P. Not pantang. :)
Jaded Jeremy said…
Lol so romantic lah the imaginary conversation. I suspect it actually happened close to that way ;)
Derek said…
My comment didn't appear again!

Anyway glad u like the watch dear! hugs!
William said…
@JJ:
Can you imagine taicho doing it?

@Derek:
At long last. I think you have no jodoh with my blog. :(
nase said…
Damn! Derek has good taste indeed! lucky bitch, u. kekeke.
Little Dove said…
Heels? Would they happen to be a Jimmy Choo or Manolo Blahnik? ;p

Popular posts from this blog

Kensei

Osamu or Naoya?

Coat West Star II: Sho