A Thai Odyssey

Remember the Thai Odyssey voucher I got as a birthday present last September? from EarlGrey and Daemon? I'm sure you don't. Saje tanya. Haha. Anyway, since it has a validity of 3 months, I decided to quickly use it when I had the time. So, last Sunday, SK and I went out to MV at 11:00am. Upon reaching the place at P2, the friendly transgender customer service personnel at the counter scrutinized my voucher and declared that I had come to the wrong place. I should go upstairs to L2. Without asking further, I did so. Upon reaching the branch at L2, I was greeted by another friendly trans-gender customer service personnel (I suspect she's a Malay pretending to be Thai). She squinted at my voucher and told me to come back at 12:10pm as all the rooms were full. So, SK and I went around aimlessly, trying to kill time. At about noon, SK decided to go for the Malaysian Association for the Blind massage next door while waiting for me to finish. When I got back to shop, the girl asked to see my voucher again.

Angelina: Errrr.... sorry sir. This is actually for downstairs, P2. You cannot do it here.

Moi: What?! I came from downstairs!

Angelina: (making a call) Sorry sir... you have to go downstairs.

Moi: Go up, go down. How many times ah?

Angelina: Sorry sir. I booked a 1:00pm appointment for you there.

Moi: (stink lines coming out of my head)......


It was so boring waiting for time to pass. I took some random pics and went downstairs. The friendly trans-gender customer service personnel admitted that her she looked wrongly and apologized profusely. Must be the dark interior! She quickly ushered me to the side. Even 3 cups of their tea couldn't really console me, but what the heck, I was there to enjoy the massage. I calmed myself down and proceeded to the Thai traditional massage session. Had to change into their over-sized pyjamas first. Never tried it before. And I must say that it really helped soothe the muscles that we normally do not notice.

She really hit the spot with the rigorous stretching. She nicely stretched my glutes that were kinda sore from the bed sport the other day. :P. By the time the massage was finished, it was already 2:00pm and we were famished. Lunch was at al-Esfan. Just a simple meal of fried noodles and fried chicken. Lifebook and Leumas couldn't make it, so we just walked around a bit more before leaving for KH's place. We sat around at his condo's pool-side. The weather was nice, but I did not bring my trunks, so I borrowed his old white BODS trunks to restart my swimming routine. Asked SK to camwhore us a little (definitely not Polo Boys material). Hehe. Just managed 10 laps before the rained started pouring. Then we went upstairs to chat a bit more and see my in-laws.

By 6:00pm, we left KH's place to buy some groceries at Central Hypermarket and have Dui Dui Mee (it's just some pan mee, hehe) for dinner. My mother was supposed to arrive at 11:30pm that night, but her flight was delayed. Flights out of Kuching are always delayed for some reason. Well, since she would only come in at an ungodly hour, we arranged to have my car at her friend's place so that she could drive home in the morning. So, SK and I had a quick supper at al-Madinah at Taman Esplanad before heading home to zzz....

Comments

Bravebear said…
What are bed sports? O.o innocent looking eyes...
Anonymous said…
massage is really fun, but the last time i went, i was making a full of myself, i kept screaming, damn funny....haha~
Janvier said…
First time using oversized pjs? Meaning previously you had your massages all in the buff?
J said…
Oversized clothings are comfortable and relaxing, especially at home. Sounds like you guys were like energizer bunnies in bed! LOL sore buns, sounds like you were the "tunnel".

So now the women of the house is back, everything toned down?
said…
ooo~ u went massage when i'm not around~ >.<

but thanks god u enjoy :P
William said…
@BBear:
Sports you do in bed? Who's the first. Who's the furthest. That kind of thing. LOL

@Orange:
Hahahaha. I only laughed once and that was because she did not forewarn me to hold my hands together tightly.

@Jan:
Well... aromatherapy massages usually only require a pair of disposable undies... :P

@J:
Hahahaha. Depends on the position lo. ;P. Yeah, now back to normal.

@L2:
Tunggu you bagi massage meh? :P
Bengbeng said…
u seem to enjoy life more than 90% of other Mlaysians :)
William said…
That's an exaggeration!!
fufu said…
where are those pictures??
William said…
You will see them on my flickr account perhaps in a couple of months. :P
Sword Singer said…
Angelina is my favorite Thai Odyssey staff, she worked for more than 4 years already. She now working in Mahkota Cheras branch! I <3 Angelina!

Popular posts from this blog

Kensei

Osamu or Naoya?

Coat West Star II: Sho