Celebration #4


Sassed Up
Swiped from *love.charmmy.
Note: Forgive the staleness factor. I blame it on Acer. :P

Yes folks, this is an account of the 4th celebration of my birthday this year. Don't groan yet, it should be the last for 2009. Hehe. A week in advance, Mel booked my time for a nice night out on a Friday. I was so sick and tired of my Fatty Boss' face that I used it as an excuse to leave the office at 5:30pm sharp. Because the appointment was at 6:30pm, I had some time to kill at Midvalley Megamall. Managed to meet up Apollo there although it was his day off, so we had a quick chat. Dinner was at Delicious and we ordered the duck curry with lychees (weird, but recommended) and the Thai-style steamed seabass. Mel dressed up for me, wearing a brown dress that showed off her boobs nicely (I would have preferred more cleavage, but it's wasted on me anyway, hehe) and even had makeup on. We did our whole attention-grabbing kopi susu BF-GF routine and even managed to camwhore a little (I brought my camera sans the CF card, but luckily Mel carried a SE Cybershot handphone).

After dinner, I accompanied Mel for some makeup shopping. She had to buy lipstick for her mother-in-law's friend and was shopping for some gel-based eyeliner. Our first stop was at MAC and later at Bobbi Brown. Makeup artists have the cutest of names-- Mango and June Tea. Ex-waitresses? My recommendation-- get the Blactrack eyeliner from MAC. So much easier to apply.

Mel: B ah... how does this eyeliner make me look.... nice or not?

Moi: Errr.... nice ah... (luckily KH does not need to buy makeup, :P)


We walked around some more and ran into a handbag happy hour at Jusco. I immediately shied away, but Mel just dived into the feeding frenzy and escaped with an MYR30 handbag. Feeling tired, we sat down at Coffee Bean for coffee and brownies. I tried their nut ice-blended and I was truly disappointed by the lack of coffee. We had a nice talk about old times and current events in our lives.

Bday Prezzie Wave 4

I walked Mel back to her car and she passed my present-- Esprit Connect EDT and a card! I have used it and I must say that the fragrance is to my liking. Thanks again! As it was still early, I joined SK, Apollo and Pikey at a Chinese dessert shop in SS2 (crazy traffic that night!). I ordered their lotus seed ice and regretted it. I was already feeling nauseated from the Coffee Bean, and the evaporated milk in it did not quite help the situation. We were kinda high that night, with the conversation focusing on Pikey's anti-BJ orthodontics and "sheep and fences" (put your mind in dirty mode here).

P.S.: The next day, after my colleague's wedding banquet at Overseas (Jaya One) (mediocre food), I managed to meet up with JJ who was in town for a conjugal visit. He gave me a birthday card and it was perfect because it coincided with my lunar calendar birthday on 1st day of the 9th month. It's also the Nine Emperor Gods Festival (brings back so much memories of my childhood fear of lion dances, mediums in trances and putting my hands in bowling woks of oil!). However, according to the lunar calendar, I'm now 30! Boohoo!
P.P.S: I also got a pair of white Aussiebum Wonder Jock briefs from Ryan! WooHoo!!!

Comments

Cheryl said…
Sheeps and Fences... that theory did surprise me a lot!

Me as a little girl still count those little blur blur sheeps in order to zzz, from now, i think i wont liao.. :P
Bravebear said…
I suddenly feel so dizzy (@.@)
Legolas said…
Anti-BJ? What else is there to do?
Gratitude said…
Pikey's? * dials his number*
the viennamese said…
oooer! Show us the briefs... with you inside. :P
Pike-chan said…
Hhhmmm... i need to find the clips of those BJ actions which i think it's abrasive while doing it with braces..
Little Dove said…
White undie is absolutely sexy. I get the meaning of anti-BJ but I couldn't really understand "sheep and fences." Can you explain please? Thank you. ^_^
William said…
@Cheryl:
Ooooo... I would love to count those "sheep"!

@BBear:
Need CPR?

@Legs:
Be creative!

@Grat:
What did you find out? :P

@Evann:
Shy!

@Pikey:
I remember a movie with Sandra Bullock in it where a woman's tongue stud gets stuck to a guy's foreskin stud during anal sex or something. :P

@LittleD:
Sheep = 1
Fence = 0
Understand? :P
Derek said…
Sheep and fence are not very indicative le lol

And what is this kow wong ye got boiling woks of oil? Have to put hand inside is it? O.o
William said…
I got put my hand inside before. The oil feels cool...
Day said…
So you had 4 big bowls of seaweed soup? o(∩_∩)o
William said…
I'm waiting for you to make that for me. TQ!
Jaded Jeremy said…
Which Sandra Bullock's movie is that? I still don't quite understand anti-BJ, sheep and fence.

You should be 4 years older since you celebrated 4 times :)
Twilight Man said…
You are so popular lah! So many series of birthday events!
William said…
@JJ:
Har.... I explain to you in person. :P. 4 years older? I have another oe coming up.

@TZone:
Hehe. A staggered approach ma.

Popular posts from this blog

Kensei

Osamu or Naoya?

Coat West Star II: Sho