Say It With A Card

It's always fun receiving a greeting card. Even more fun if it had gone through the screwy logistics of Pos Malaysia and ends up in your postbox. Never threw a single card away (except for those from insurance agents!), stashed all of 'em in my drawer. Going through the cards really brings back memories-- birthdays; thank you's; condolences; thinking of you's; graduation; valentines; Then I thought about those that KH gave me. I couldn't find 'em!! Panic! After doing some rummaging, I finally found them under my boxes of unopened undies. Hehe. Forgotten that I had changed the location after doing some reorg. I wonder if I should tie them in a stack with a ribbon and put it an old chocolate tin like in the movies. Hehe. After doing some statistics, the bulk of my cards are actually from SK! And all of 'em are pretty and unique. Here's a little sneak peek into my chocolate tin of memories! Enjoy!

Greeting Cards VII
Greeting Cards VI
Greeting Cards V
Greeting Cards IV
Greeting Cards III
Greeting Cards II
Greeting Cards I

Comments

said…
its been a long time since i received any birthday card~ well, once again.. happy birthday
Bravebear said…
Birthday card eh... I received none! Geez... All I have are CNY cards... I wonder do I really have friends =.="

I don't really like greeting cards anyway. Prefer my friends get me something more useful or edible. LOL!
nase said…
lovely compilation of cards, u hoarder!
Kris said…
Will! I keep my old cards too!! and wow you've kept all your cars in excellent condition, mine are just all stuffed in a Starbucks bag...haha but I like looking through them too and reading some of the old messages cause doesn't it just make you smile =)!
ichimaru akira said…
Ah! the romance in the air
Little Dove said…
Beautiful collection. I think you can start a museum for greeting cards and underwear. ;p
Gratitude said…
Beautiful cards.

Once a while, I wld still rummage thru the drawer and read all the cards, esp from the exs. Never failed to bring smiles and good memories.
+Ant+
William said…
@L2:
I will send you one. :P. Thanks Leu.

@BraveB:
CNY cards are also cards ah...
Haha. You can always make porridge with the cards. :P

@Nase:
Hehe. Such a small collection le.

@Kris:
Yes, it does. Hehe. Some of the envelopes were bitten by roaches!

@Ichi:
You know which are from KH? :P

@LittleD:
I'll start with underwear first!

@Grat:
It's nice to reminisce...
Pike-chan said…
Awww.... all are just so sweet. With Internet, hardly anyone doing this anymore. All are just e-cards and getting impersonal.
Bengbeng said…
i have not received a single card for ages. the only thing i received are 2 books from twilight grandma
Jaded Jeremy said…
I should really get organised with the cards I received. Think it's somewhere among my tax returns :P
Jason said…
WOW!..thats lots of cards! I dont remember receiving any these days :(
MrBunnyBan said…
Wah. You keep all your cards!
William said…
@Pikey:
Yeah lo. One just forgets about e-cards. And some are so annoying.

@Beng2:
I also want!

@JJ:
Why together with tax returns?!

@Jason:
Send me your address, I'll post you a card. :P

@Ban:
Yes, I do. One of 'em is from you. I'm sure you would have forgotten.
Derek said…
Hehe quite long didn't give u a card already ....
Twilight Man said…
My old aunt age 85 years also opened her chocolate tin! Guess what? No snakes inside but those birthday cards I made her since I was 4 years old!!!!! Gosh, my tears flowed like a Grandma! Today I order twinks in the studio to draw! draw! draw! Heh heh heh!
William said…
Can I see your handiwork?

Twinks? Eeeeeee! I want!

Popular posts from this blog

Kensei

Osamu or Naoya?

Coat West Star II: Sho