Pappa Don't Prich


Sigg
Swiped from williamnyk.
Ten colleagues (from 3 different project sites) and one ex-colleague teamed up to get me a birthday present. In exchange, they wanted me to treat them to a birthday dinner. This is quite a break from our usual tradition of treating the birthday boy or girl to lunch or dinner, sans the present. But hey, a change is good. And so, a date and venue was decided upon. We ended up in PappaRich, 3 1/2 Mile Square, 5 days before my actual birthday. The place was quite cozy, and had a better interior than Old Town. The food is also better and more diverse, but I must say that the drinks menu is really memeningkan. Tried their chicken hor fun-- it was pretty good, and had a good portion of steamed chicken, but I still prefer the soup from Old Town. It was a pretty subdued affair at first, but when the camera came out, we started bringing the house down. Goofy laugther and stupid jokes... enough to bring your eyes rolling.

When everyone had eaten, it was present time. I was asked to guess. I told them-- no clothes; no condoms; no underwear; My gift landed on the table with a clunk! And I still couldn't guess. It was cylindrical. Jokingly, they said it was a metallic dildo. It it was one, I could soon accommodate at least 3 fists. When I pulled it out, it was actually a Sigg bottle that my colleague had bought the other day at Pavilion.

Moi: Why are you buying this? Thought you said you you were saving up for an iPhone 3GS?

Lying, Cheating Colleague: Just buy la.

Moi: Aiyoh.... this thing ah... the surface is a scratch and dent magnet!

Lying, Cheating Colleague: ........


And I ended up getting it. Ish. I told them that I want the Sigg accessories for Christmas. :P. Post-dinner, we walked over to Old Town for more drinks. A bit more of talking cock and everyone adjourned. By the time I reached home, I could barely open my eyes.... Stay tuned for celebration #3!

P.S.: Grandma, I turned my head for you. But I have to wear the veil, you know, to, em, tutup aurat. :D

Comments

nase said…
Gosh, so salah this post! so many puns somemore. frm the title which read almost like 'pappa dun prick' to 'steamed', 'subdued', 'dildo', 'accommodate', 'fists', and 'cock' to last but not least, 'aurat'! Or its juz me only seeing blue ~ lolz!

a nice gathering nonetheless, the company is what makes it worthwhile, eh.
the viennamese said…
Haha you seem to be quite unimpressed with your present. Quite honestly, I would be too if I had to treat 11 people to dinner just for a Sigg bottle! Goodness, how cheap can your colleagues be?!

But oh well, look on the bright side, at least you have a tough water bottle for.. erm..... your car.
Cheryl said…
Seriously addicted to the "editing" :S
Anonymous said…
Hello Malaysians,

We would like to invite you to promote your blog on our blogosphere. Totally free for everyone!

Hit on the 'Tutorial' button if you're not sure how to use it.

Join now: Malaysian Bloggers

Be A Famous Blogger!
Bengbeng said…
wow nase has a way with words, all the puns escaped my notice until he pointed it out. ahh.. what is a Sigg bottle?
William said…
@Nase:
I like your POV.
Yeah, it was fun catching up with old teams.

@Evann:
Hmm... I rugi a bit only la. Hehe. That bottle is not cheap! I use it in my bedroom. :P

@Cheryl:
San si hang ma.

@Beng:
Hehe. Why you never praise me? :P
www.sigg.com
Little Dove said…
So many celebrations! That means more presents to come? What a birthday! ;p
Gratitude said…
Granma left her stink at this place ...... you sld hv heard her rantings to the supervisor about the eggtart that took an hour to arrive. hehe
TZ said…
i bet you din order eggtart eh! :p
William said…
@LittleD:
One more celebration. And more gifts! :P

@Grat:
Old Town smelled weird, PappaRich was OK!

@TZ:
Luckily we did not! Actually everything came very quickly.
~Elaine Tam~ said…
I like the goreny hor fun.....good!! :) And for sure they are better than OldTown...! *high five*

Happy belated birthday! Opsss...toooooooooo late? heheh!
said…
haha~ grandma grandma grandma~ seems like twinkle has been so popular lately
William said…
@Elaine:
Welcome! You already said belated, so it's OK!
Thanks!

@L2:
He's a celeb!
Bengbeng said…
you are good but Nase is better in terms of writing skills but dont feel offended . he has lived more years than you and experienced more... i dont know why but i always feel drs with their close encounters with life n death n r one of a kind people,
William said…
Beng2, that's not what I meant. LOL. He pointed them out, but I wrote them. :P

I can never compare to his style. :P
Twilight Man said…
OMG that CB Anton go round telling the world about the egg tart and me! I have no more eggs la, menopause overdue!
Eeekkk! William you turn around but covered your hansem face wif a panty??? I tried to remove your mask in photoshop but failed. Hey come on, buka la!
William said…
I would have thrown the egg tart at the waiter. :P

Haha. That's a JPG file, jangan harap got layers that you can remove! :P. You already seen my face ma. Add me on FB la!

Popular posts from this blog

Kensei

Osamu or Naoya?

Coat West Star II: Sho