Beauty Regiment

Ever since my face was saved by my visits to the dermatologist, I have avoided salon facials like the plague. My delicate face cannot endure such mechanical cleansing. So now, I religiously use the routine that the doctor recommended. It's tedious, but it's well worth the effort. In order to keep my skin acne-free, I perform the following steps every morning and night (please refer to the pics):
  1. One: On a dirty face, cleanse the skin using facial cotton and the milk cleanser.
  2. Two: After 2 minutes, the face is washed off with a purifying facial cleanser (water-based).
  3. iii: Pat dry face and apply the medicinal cream. I suspect that it's Retin-A as it increases the skin's turnover to avoid pore blockage.
  4. Four: SK's own formulation of "I - Can't - Believe - That - I - Use - Hyaluronic - Acid - As - A - Thickener" mouisturiser. I use that in the morning.
  5. Five: At night, I use SK's own formulation of apple stem cells and dessert plant extract moisturiser for an anti-ageing effect, :P.
  6. vi: Since retinol reacts with UV and darkens the skin, I have to make sure I use sunblock.
  7. vii: With me tumbling to the 30s, I use eye cream too. So sienz that my right eye is puffier than the left! :(.
  8. viii: When notti acne comes, I use SK's formulation of anti-sebum gel to stop 'em in their tracks!
  9. Nine: Once a week a will use a skin purifying mask to keep pimples at bay.
  10. Ten: Sometimes I will also apply a mild peeling mask for smoother skin, but I think my thick skin needs something more heavy duty!
This concludes the peek into my vanity box. Until next time!
Beauty Secrets II
Beauty Secrets III

Comments

Gratitude said…
Gosh if only i were as laborious.
+Ant+
Bengbeng said…
coming to yr thirties? kidding?
Legolas said…
Too much work! My skin is bad, but I'm too lazy to do anything.
the viennamese said…
Wowzers that's alot of facial care products! You must have quite an interesting toiletry bag there. Heheh!
JustMe said…
That is so queer, but we should always present our glamorous self.
Justb3cks2 said…
Thanks for the tips :P Now can learn from you also keke
Derek said…
No wonder you take so long do facial after you shower.
Ganymede said…
You can open a saloon with all the things you have there!
Jaded Jeremy said…
That's crazy omg.

"...increases the skin's turnover..."

Isn't there a limit to the increase ala Tsunade?
William said…
@Grat:
It takes much effort... but I'm used to it. If only I take more pains to exercise.

@Beng2:
Why surprising le?

@Legs:
Go follow Alex to William Martins.

@Evann:
Hehe. Yeah, I have to lug 60% of that on trips.

@JustMe:
Hi. Once the face "chan jor" quite hard to reverse le...

@JB:
LOL. Some people have natural beauty. No need so much trouble. :P

@Derek:
NOW you know. :S

@QueerR:
Nolah.... need more!

@JJ:
Haha. It is not Ninpo Sozo Saize la...
Cheryl said…
wah lau... even i dun use so many la dear...pengz

Popular posts from this blog

Kensei

Osamu or Naoya?

Coat West Star II: Sho