Buah Tangan

Recently, mum went for a China trip with her friends. During the 10 days, she went galavanting around Hang Zou, Su Zhou, Nanking, Shanghai and several other places of interest. From the trip, she bought me a cellphone charm made out of cultured pearls. I especially love the metal fish at the end. It's great that my mum has her kaki to go out and have fun. It's good for her socially and gives me some breathers and "me" time. Now, she's booked another trip to Kuching in November! I'm beginning to look like the senior citizen!

SK also recently came back from a business trip to Hanoi. Although she was down with food poisoning, she still managed to buy me loads of souveniers!!! A card made of cloth bits, a pair of jeans and a T-shirt. a fake (AAA) Crumpler laptop bag and an onyx bracelet. Wakakaka. Jangan marah ya... It seems that I also will be going to Hanoi soon. My Fatty Boss finally decided that I should go. Will know by the end of the week. Ugh!!! Hopefully it won't ruin my plans to watch Dama Orchestra's "I Have A Date With Spring".

Hanoi Souv

A BIG THANK YOU!!! **MUACKS**

Comments

Bengbeng said…
yr mum sounds a fun person. u shud stop living like a senior citizen hahahahahahaha
Twilight Man said…
Wow! Wow! Wow! Where to find another SK duplicate?
said…
wow~ intro SK for me la... :P
Cheryl said…
"fake" word also need to put meh??? Muaks back ... :P
Legolas said…
Will I get all those in the dear program?
Little Dove said…
The gifts are exquisite. It's like hantaran kahwin!
C'est la vie said…
Do you mind to donate me the laptop bag? >_< innocent cute look (*.*)
William said…
@Beng2:
Hehe. I'm just happy that she's happy.

@TZone:
No duplicates!

@JB:
You're planning a trip there?

L2:
Sure thing. :P

@Cheryl:
Scared people think you too rich!

@Legs:
Work hard!

@LittleD:
I'm not married yet!

@Cest:
Wakaka. You can have my old bag. :P
Cheryl said…
wah... dear is so considerate wor...

Popular posts from this blog

Kensei

Osamu or Naoya?

Coat West Star II: Sho