Be A Pensonic Friend


DSC02792.jpg
Swiped from autodetailer.
For the two days that I had my lunch at Pavilion, I had bumped into Alan Yun twice! The "boy-next-door" of Malaysian male models. The first time I nearly walked into him at Food Republic and I was quite surprised at how tall he was. I think he's a good 1.5 heads taller than me. The second time, he was at the toilet and he had just finished at the urinal. Bad timing. :P. KH wasn't too enthusiastic listening to my encounters with him.

Baby, it's not like he winked at me. :P

Comments

Pluboy2 said…
i met steve yap... hott...
simonlover said…
I met Jonathan Cheng in the Food Court before! HIs chest is soooo perfect! Bt was unable to snap a pic of him cuz he was sitting parrallel'ly with me...Aiseh....!
said…
haha~ did u get his autograph? :P
TZ said…
who cares? he's just another homosapiens :p
Kris said…
is he famous? I want to see a specific celebrity or two in person also!! ;)
Janvier said…
We've bumped into him a few times too! But you've chosen a rather unflattering photo here. :P
William said…
@Takashi:
Oooo... must keep a look out.

@Simon:
I like him! I only saw him once during a fashion show in MV. Topless. :P

@L2:
No wor.... should have asked after he urinated. :P

@TZ:
Homo... sapiens...

@Kris:
We all meet some of them one time or another. Good luck!

@Janvier:
As I said, limited choice on flickr.
Twilight Man said…
Jonathan Cheng? I know him laaaa. I will ask him post topless and bottomless ok. Ke ke ke ke ke
William said…
Ooppps... I made a mistake, I meant Jeffrey Cheng. But Jonathan Cheng is hot too.

Popular posts from this blog

Kensei

Osamu or Naoya?

Coat West Star II: Sho