Zack X Cloud

Recently, I finished playing Final Fantasy VII: Crisis Core on the PSP. Quite a fun game of slash - slash - slash - upgrade - slash - slash - upgrade - slash - slash - slash. You get the picture. Typical FF style, but just that the battle style is not turn-based. The hero is Zack Fair, a member of SOLDIER who loves to do.... squats. Yes, squats. The storyline is the usual blend of Japanese weirdness and CGI eyecandy. And there's the usual romance subplot. Zack loves Aerith (the typical female protagonist), but through the progress of the game, we get to see something funny going on between him and Cloud Strife, a SOLDIER lackey.

Zack Fair: [hears his voice] Embrace your dreams.
[brief pause]
Zack Fair: If you want to be a hero, you need to have dreams.
Cloud Strife: Thank you... I won't forget.
[stands up; bows his head in sadness; once he recovers]
Cloud Strife: Good night
[turns to leave, stops; almost whispered]
Cloud Strife: Zack.


Not that I'm complaining, but I'd prefer something a bit more explicit. :P

Comments

Pranny said…
Argh.. I love this game.. Sad I don't have a PSP... THere's quite a few games I love to play in there... Rm650 ~~~~
TZ said…
hmmm... i really have no idea of this game ... :p
Bengbeng said…
i have none at all too :) I had to google to find the meaning of the word wry :)
Pike-chan said…
My youngest bro played FF5 to FF8 in PS and PS2 and I didn't know this game can be so gayish.
William said…
@Jerry:
Save save save. :). Don't go find ah long. :P

@TZ:
You go main SAP cukup. :P

@Beng2:
**wry smile** :P

@Pikey:
I played FF8, but did not detect such a gay theme.
Ken Wooi said…
nice graphics.. but never played the game before.. =)

kenwooi.com
William said…
Welcome. I agree. Try playing it sometime.

Popular posts from this blog

Kensei

Osamu or Naoya?

Coat West Star II: Sho