Snooty

Jeff recently told me about a famous restaurant near my office, Shin Kee. I was told that the Hainanese Pork Chop is to die for! But that slipped my mind the day I went there with my colleagues, no thanks to the excellent service.

Waiter: What you want to eat?

Colleague: (wondering what to order as there was no menu) Do you have Singapore Bihun?

Waiter: No bihun.

Moi: Wat Tan Hor?

Waiter: No cantonse style.

Colleague: Beef Hor Fun?

Waiter: No beef here.

Colleague: Just Dry Hor Fun?

Waiter: We don't serve hor fun. Only mee and bihun.

Colleague: =_="


Zar dou! The food was OK, but kinda expensive wor.... my Hokkien Mee with sea coconut tong sui cost me MYR10.50.

Comments

said…
lolz...why didnt ask for the menu in the 1st place?
Gratitude said…
Yalor...why no pork chop? weird :( it's similar to food-blogging titled "asam laska" and u ended up writing about "sar hor fun" :P
JL said…
Bla Bla Bla...no variety is boring. I'd have staged a walkoff if I were there.
cYiD said…
snooty indeed...
wonder why you even put up with it
William said…
@Leu:
No menu!

@Savante:
Got.... but you need a secret handshake for that.

@Grat:
Plot twist ma. :P

@JL:
Haha. I was bored with all the rest. So that's why tak kisah.

@Cyid:
Beggars can't be choosy? :P
William said…
MYR10 lunches are taking its toll on my wallet!

Popular posts from this blog

Kensei

Osamu or Naoya?

Coat West Star II: Sho