Dust It


Dust It
Swiped from williamnyk.
Sprinkle pepper over hot soup, fried noodles and meat marinades to get a zing when you put it in your mouth later. But who would have thought that sprinkling something into your hair would give it a zing too? Well, I'm not talking about pepper anymore, but Schwarzkopf's Osis+ Dust It. On the shaker, it's described as a mattifying powder. You still do your hair as usual with wax or mud, and tsuz it up with the powder later. Surprisingly, the white powder adds volume to your hair and gives your hair shafts a lift! Magical stuff! Will it work down south too? :P

Comments

Pranny said…
Ok we will look like celebrity after that?? I don't think we have this kind of stuffs over here...
Little Prince said…
... what...???
-.- sprinkle powder to my tiara??? crazy.
MrBunnyBan said…
Ooooh, I want to try! Maybe can experiment on someone first...
the viennamese said…
Volumizing powder? Haha I can imagine myself looking like a mushroom.
Bengbeng said…
should b interesting to try..make my sparse hair appear more :)
William said…
@Jerry:
Haha. The saleswoman told me that it was intro-ed on those Taiwanese grooming shows.

@SLP:
It might make it sparkle more?

@Ban:
You try la! Might de-limp hair.

@Evann:
LOL. Mushrooms are cute.

@Beng2:
Who knows kan? :P
Gratitude said…
Oooo sounds like pixie dust. Applying it on my lil' shaft will give it a lift too? :P
William said…
Pixie dust!!! Wish I thought of that.

It will work on the pubic hair. That much I know!
C'est la vie said…
This Osis product many nice, I also using it, "OSiS Mess Up". But gonna finish soon. Expensive, don't know where to get. :(

Popular posts from this blog

Kensei

Osamu or Naoya?

Coat West Star II: Sho