Singapore Siesta III: Stay-At-Home Hubby


basil_alcove7
Swiped from bomza.
No plans for the day, so I just merempat at home. And I had morning "exercise", so I kinda slept in a bit. Had a simple breakfast and I later went out to tapau mixed rice at the club house. I was supposed to bring my own tupperware (those guys are so GREEN), but I forgot... so I'm guilty of using a styrofoam container. :P. The food was satisftying and the uncle was generous. Post-lunch, I did the ever-important IRONING. Turns out that my dear KH left the most challenging work shirts and pants for me. The material was like kiam chai and even spraying water and using the highest heat setting couldn't quite tame them. Luckily JJ didn't have any clothes for me to iron. After finishing my quota for the trip, I watched some episodes of Bleach. Then I went swimming before my dinner appointment with my brother. No cuties. :(

Just as I wanted to go out, I found that my Starhub Prepaid had died. Couldn't make any calls. Shit. KH had already prepared a reload card for me, but I couldn't reload it as the reload number is NOT FREE and is not accessible via land line. And they don't support star codes like in Malaysia. So I called them at their help line. Turns out that I need to give the operator the number and they'll reload for me. Masyallah.

I met my brother at Bugis. Dinner was at a small al fresco restaurant at the corner of Middle and Bencoolen. Cheap prices for good food. I had Jalapeno Shrimp Pasta and my brother had the duck breast with read wine sauce. Had wine too. No pictures of the food as my brother will roll his eyes if I whip out my camera. I was waiting for KH to finish his play, so my brother took me for coffee at a nearby TCC. Had a nice view of Iluma and it's pulsating nodes. I ordered the Rose Juliet and talked more with my brother. Discussed my mum's health, travel plans, H1N1, work, SK's health and other trivial stuff. The play was running late so we only left past 11pm. Was pissed that I wasn't updated properly about the delay, but KH did very well to appease me. Can I ever stay angry at that face?

Comments

Bengbeng said…
yaloh why b angry in the first place :)
MrBunnyBan said…
Don't take out your anger on KH!
Cheryl said…
luckily ur bro is really nice in teman-ing you....if tukar saya also piss, cant help as we r human :P
Jaded Jeremy said…
Tupperware is KH's idea and I thought it's a good one but even I occassionally forget to bring it along hehe.

It's nice of you to offer to iron my clothings :-)

Yah, you were really cranky man. How did KH appease you? I tried but didn't think it work.
savante said…
Fuyooh. Tarik nafas. Jangan marah.
simonlover said…
Wah!...I hate ironing! U are lucky u'know!...I'm the one who had to do the ironing for my lazy bummer!! =P
William said…
@All:
So much sympathy for KH. :P

@Cheryl:
Yaloh, my bro really nice.

@JJ:
Cranky Level 7? How he appeased me? Not publishable. :P

@Simon:
Was lucky that there wasn't a mountain of clothes waiting to be ironed!
Derek said…
Next time I just say ALL plays are 3 hours long ;p

simonlover: Wah, your bf is very lucky!

Popular posts from this blog

Kensei

Osamu or Naoya?

Coat West Star II: Sho