Singapore Siesta II: JJ Ponteng!

Whenever I sleep over at KH's place, there's always a routine that we follow. Before snoozing, we always cuddle. And in the middle of the night, KH often wakes up to sip some water. I would still be half asleep and KH would be at the bedside, urging the cup to my lips. Back to sleep again. In the mornings, he would rouse me from my slumber with a kiss (and more :P). Then I would stumble groggily out to the toilet and find JJ already out to work. On that Tuesday morning, I found JJ's bedroom door still closed... meaning he ponteng! After I had my breakfast of banana-walnut toast and sent KH off to work with a kiss, JJ ambled out looking all worn out. He had another rough night getting to sleep. Bad for him, but good for me-- I have somebody to teman me for the day!

We left the house to meet KH, Mrs. H and Mdm. E (KH's fag hag's from work) at Paya Lebar. Lunch was at the food court. We had Ashton's-- cheap and great Western fare. Mrs. H joined us first and Mdm. E came later cause she was tied up with work. Nearby colleagues kept staring at us because they think that I'm Mdm. E's boyfriend. Wu liao-ness kicked in and we both tried to create a scandal by doing some pretending. Reminds me of my outings with Mel in Bangsar. Post-lunch was at Coffee and Toast. They use quality eggs when making soft-boiled eggs. So large and fragrant!

Later, HJ and I went to Orchard for a short round of shopping. The objective was very clear-- Birkenstock and Crumpler. The Birkenstock place at Wheelock Place had a large collection, but the price wasn't to SK's liking. So that was that. The next task was easier-- buying a Crumpler sling bag for JM. Can you imagine that even the bloody should protector costs SGD25, whereas the bag was only SGD98? Pengz. Went home soon after that as JJ needed to get some rest. Managed to catch the fancy new mall-- The Ion. It's not open yet, but according to my brother, the building is so bright at at night that it blinds traffic and causes light pollution.

At night, KH, JJ, Mrs. H and I sang KTV at K-Box, Suntec City. Horrible KTV system. If you thought Neway was lousy, this is even worse. No charges for the room, but you have to buy overpriced snacks and drinks (SGD10 for chinese tea anyone?). We smuggled in our own food. We sang for about 3 hours of random stuff, from Lady Gaga to Katie Perry to Cindy Lauper to Abba to MJ to Teresa Teng. It was a blast. My voice was a bit hoarse after that, but could still do a little bit more moaning before bed... :P

Comments

MrBunnyBan said…
JJ is very noti indeed! Tsk tsk.
nase said…
heard you loud and clear you natural screamer you, hehehe!
Day said…
Hello William,

May I ask why the need to do a little bit more moaning before bed? *scratches head*

o(∩_∩)o
Fable Frog said…
oh so it's you who caused JJ unable to sleep well!! kekeke
Jaded Jeremy said…
Ponteng made me sound like budak nakal leh. I'm very guai one leh.

You didn't talk about what we did before we went out for lunch :P

Your moaning as usual is not loud enough!

Ban, you wanna compare who's naugthier ;-)
savante said…
Urging water into your lips! POison!! :P
William said…
@Ban:
You are too. :P

@Nase:
I can hit the high notes!

@Day:
Bed sport, you know? :P

@FF:
His walls are thick!

@JJ:
We skanked before lunch? :P

@Savante:
Or some aphrodisiac. :P

Popular posts from this blog

Kensei

Osamu or Naoya?

Coat West Star II: Sho