LRT Celebrities: Facial on the Go And Jimmy White


Misc83
Swiped from williamnyk.
Remember my warning about not being cute and putting the LRT ticket into your mouth? For you nay-sayers and unbelievers, here's photographic evidence! The guy you see here was using the LRT ticket to scrape whiteheads from his face!!! Gross!!! For the whole journey from Masjid Jamek to Seri Petaling he worked at it. Starting at his nose, he worked his way towards his cheeks. Every time he scraped, he would wipe off the greasy residue from the ticket. Sometimes, he would scrape extra hard, and I would know that he had hit the motherlode. Next time, when you taste some sebum-y goodness off your LRT ticket, you know what it is.

The other guy is some student with the British Council. Wore white from head to toe. If he had white dreadlocks on his head, I would have thought him the Merovingian's bodyguards from "The Matrix: Reloaded". With a black satin tie, a lackey with the mafia. An albino waiter? But I'm just being mean as certain school uniforms are like that. :P.

Comments

Gratitude said…
you better not eat roti canai then, coz the cook scrapes .....
+Ant+
Bengbeng said…
gross.. i wouldnt like to witness that
Day said…
I didn't know train rides in Malaysia are so interesting. Haha. o(∩_∩)o
Jaded Jeremy said…
I've seen a very fair guy in all white, including shoes. Ok, his hair is black though. Still beat yours :-)
TZ said…
yuck!... no roti canai for me :p
William said…
@Grat:
Scrapes.... :P

@Beng2:
My spy cam is as good as witnessing it by yourself. :P

@Day:
Share some experiences from Korea!

@JJ:
Underwear?

@TZ:
I'm not a fan.
R said…
FML! I always hold my lrt ticket using my mouth.

Popular posts from this blog

Kensei

Osamu or Naoya?

Coat West Star II: Sho