Jap @ 6


Dorayaki Boy
Swiped from williamnyk.
Overheard in Kampachi, The Pavilion:

Woman: I'll have the Kakiage Don set.

Waiter: Very good, miss.

(after 15 minutes)

Waiter: Here's your Kakiage Don.

Woman: (looking hither and thither) Where's the rice?

Waiter: (pointing towards the bowl) ...... under the Kakiage .....


The food at Kampachi (of Equatorial Hotel) is quite good, but I must say that the waitresses they employ could have been a little less Chinese-restaurant-y. Prices are quite fair at about MYR40 and above for dinner sets. The Chirashi Don that I ordered was nice, with quality fish and seaweed. The hojicha is good too. Give it a try.

Comments

Cheryl said…
overheard... haha... hmm... such a good word to use. Sure nice la as is FREE :P
Bengbeng said…
where r u you? where is kampachi? :)
Unknown said…
Gosh I miss Kampachi~~~ I wants~~~
.:: Ant ::. said…
Still prefer the ori at Equatorial! ^_^

+Ant+
William said…
@Cheryl:
Makan free is the best!

@Beng2:
I'm in Singapore now, but Kampachi in my post is in Pavilion, KL.

@Frankie:
Hehehehe.

@Ant:
Dunno why, but I prefer the Bangi restaurant over the KL one.
hunghao said…
you should try the beef ~ =.= 100gm rm180 haha the beef is nice and tasty ~ juicy
`~~
MrBunnyBan said…
..you're posting about pavillion from sg???
William said…
@HungHao:
Premium beef is always welcome!

@Ban:
Time nor space does not hinder me. :P
JL said…
The waiter should have added that rice is always found under the donburi ingredient :P

Popular posts from this blog

Kensei

Osamu or Naoya?

Coat West Star II: Sho