The Wedding Banquet

The Chinese have the masculine and feminine word for the verb "to
marry". "Chui" is for guys and "Ka" is for gals. For some odd reason,
my colleagues were discussing who I was gonna "ka" and the menu for
the wedding banquet. Not that I mind getting married off and being the
stay-at-home husband, but it was weird that they were demanding
roasted suckling pig to be on the menu. And the dessert has to be a
Winnie the Pooh jelly. Wtf, right? Do you hear wedding bells just yet?

--
Regards,
William

Comments

V said…
what the hell is winnie the pooh jelly??
Cheryl said…
roasted pig... cannot. if DEAR really ka, must serve special menu for me la... kena jaga me dulu.
MrBunnyBan said…
Winnie the Pooh jelly! :D I approves!

Must have buddha-jump-over-the-wall soup some more! Yumm yum...
savante said…
What an odd looking jelly! Why winnie!
JL said…
I thought it'd be just as interesting if they discussed the "chui" aspect of it too. :p
William said…
@All:
Jelly shaped like Winnie The Pooh. They saw it at some jelly shop. I'm not settling down yet!

@Cheryl:
I steam for you.

@Ban:
Ganasnya bunny ni!
Jaded Jeremy said…
Salmon sashimi please, thank you :-)
.:: Ant ::. said…
No need piglet, just stuff them with the cheapest menu of copious amounts of "siew kai" and pulut "hor yip fan" so they can't complain of going home hungry.

Then spend the monies saved on a wonderful honeymoon.

To me, wedding dinners are a good chance to make profit.

+Ant+
Derek said…
You wanna ka, then where is the dowry? ;p
William said…
@JJ:
That request can be fulfilled!

@Anton:
I know how much to stuff in your angpau when you get married.

@Derek:
Blek.

Popular posts from this blog

Kensei

Osamu or Naoya?

Coat West Star II: Sho