The Three Words

Three simple words. KH and I use it so often that I sometimes fear
that it would lose its potency and meaning. In our countless daily
SMS, we sign off with it. At the end of our nightly phone
conversations (or phone sex, :p), we say it to each other in addition
to the standard "good night". But tonight, KH suddenly spoke the three
words shyly mid-conversation. I thought he had office gossip to share
or some update on upcoming trips. It sounded so sweet to my ears and
rang out loudly though it was a whisper compared to our usual
conversational tone. Amused and elated at the same time, I replied him
in the age-old manner, "I love you too", after making him repeat it
three times. Lol.

I still feel warm and fuzzy and inexplicably happy. And of course, a
little bit horny!

--
Regards,
William

Comments

Bluboi78 said…
I say that 3 words repeated to my partner too. Rather than in fear that the magic of that 3 words might diminish over time but I came across this quote that change how I view saying it repeatedly..

"When I tell you that I love you, I don't say it out of habit or to make conversation. I say it to remind you that you're the best thing that ever happened to me.."

Now doesn't that changes everthing..
MrBunnyBan said…
...after that you had phone sex. :P
fable frog said…
hang fook!
Little Dove said…
The three BIG words. What you wrote just warms my heart and brought tears to my eyes. Ah, memories. It doesn't matter how many million times you say it in a day, as long as you mean what you say. ^_^
Lifebook said…
wah!!! so sweet.. I wish someone say to me too..

Lucky boy!!! Congratulation!!!!
.:: Ant ::. said…
Oooooooo had a wettie thereafter?

+Ant+
Pike-chan said…
awwww... manis-nyaaaaaaaaaaa
Jaded Jeremy said…
Eeek my bulu naik trying to imagine KH do that...3 times! ;-)

Bulboi78,
That's a good quote!
Janvier said…
Sure you didn't wear out the potency of it yea, making him say it three times in a short period of time! ;)
Mervin Lee said…
:) Good to be loved and you can love back....
William said…
@All:
:)

@Silencer:
Puppy be good.

@BluBoi:
Thanks for the helpful words. :)

@Ban: @Anton:
No lah. :P

@JJ:
Haha. Imagine him telling you that.

@Janvier:
Bagi booster shot.

@Merv: @LittleD:
Agreed!
Derek said…
I say it coz I mean it le ... not because of habit ^^
Imeku said…
It is really sweet. The power of love is able to give love and to receive it in return. It is better to say it then to keep it in the heart. Say it out loud coz you mean it!

Popular posts from this blog

Kensei

Osamu or Naoya?

Coat West Star II: Sho