Happy Days

Just came back from my week long visit to Singapore and the Monday
that I started work on was quite a bitch-- Unfinished business and
issues that my colleagues conveniently KIV-ed for me, awaiting my
imminent return. But I must give credit that they did a great job of
covering for me. Well, the shit was eventually settled, and naturally
more shit was generated. Even so, I was quite surprised that my
crankiness was quite under control. My voice had a calm quality to it.
I did not feel like venting. The break did me much good it seems. A
getaway from work works wonders for my temper. And the sex, definitely
the sex. LOL. FYI, the BF is flying down for Easter, so the "holidays"
can begin again!

--
Regards,
William

Comments

.:: Ant ::. said…
Actually, you should feel blessed that they bothered to cover-up for you. Peeps are usually selfish enuf to pile things in your in-tray!

+Ant+
word ver: fling
wuz that wot you did in Sg? *bluek*
Jason said…
eeee.. no sex stories to share?? like wild sex in the park trying hard not to be caught? :P kor is such a prude la.. hehehehhe :p j/k
V said…
w would love to hear the sex stories~ XD
MrBunnyBan said…
That's right, I have to remember to call him and arrange to meet up... Goodness, I've forgoteen the date of Easter! o.O
Lifebook said…
Anton: He managed to meet his sex quota for the month in Sg. LOL
Jaded Jeremy said…
Good lah Mr Cranky didn't emergy ;-)
Good sex meh? I can't hear anything also. Hmph ;-)
JL said…
Lol now I understand why this post was titled "Happy Days".
William said…
@Ant:
Hehe, same team, same boat. Have to works towards the same goal. :P. No flings!

@Jase:
I'll tell you over Pork Sisig.

@QueenB:
I'll publish something on Nifty. :P

@Ban:
I think you'll find it challenging to meet him.

@LifeB:
Tak cukup!

@JJ:
Tak pasang telinga la tu!

@JL:
:)

Popular posts from this blog

Kensei

Osamu or Naoya?

Coat West Star II: Sho