Keep It Short

Finally cut my hair on Saturday after Jr. gave me a puzzled look at the Pre-VDay party regarding my unruly mop of hair (yes, this is a flashback, at least I didn't blog about the party, :P). KK, my regular stylist gave me a weary stare--

KK: I'm tired of your current hairstyle. Let's do something new. Ready to shave off the sides?

Me: Err.... OK..

KK: Ohhh... my hands are itching to use the shaver! (revving the shaver with wild abandon, but not quite Edward Scissorhands la....)

With that, he shaved off the sides and a chopped the back, leaving a triangular chunk. After he styled my hair, I walked over to meet my mum and SK at the nearby organic shop.

Mum & SK: Wah!

Organic Shop Uncle: Something exploded on your head?

Me: -_-"

More negative comments awaited me at the office.

Colleague 1: Eh, why you cut so short la. I cannot accept la. Especially the back. Like samseng.

Me: -_-"

Client Big Boss: Your hair reminds me of when I was in primary school. You know when your hair is too long and the headmaster cuts it for you?

Me: -_-"

Well, it wasn't a disaster la, not like I'm not used to the Goku type hair. But my only complaint was that when I don't wax my hair, the heavier top slumps down the sides and it gives the impression of a UFO! But it's all back to normal ody thanks to my high hair growth rate!

Comments

.:: Ant ::. said…
UFO???? lolz so funny.

You like the alien, or the predator?

+Ant+
Cheryl said…
dear, ur sis sad is like coconut shell la...UFO... such a gentle word to use here. :P
earthrooster said…
LOL, no pics to remember the UFO hairstyle by? show lahhhh
Pluboy2 said…
u always have funny haircut.....
JD Cole said…
dye ur hair BLUE....that would be so shockingly making a new hair-do for this year ;P
Jason said…
i told you so!! Horrible and disastrous!! You could have done something better you know.. You definitely need to trim it to be less thick! Then it would look better..
TZ said…
Dude, Sometime a change is good... it's a matter of time... your frenz surrounding you not getting use of you getting a shorter hair in the beginning ... i think once they get used to it ... no comment... :p

Like culture shock! your frenz have hairstyle shock!
Fable Frog said…
is your hair the reason why Pikey post up a photo of spock? LOL
Jason said…
OMG, I think I should apologize for triggering the end result :P

I want your hair-growth-rate hormone/serum/essence/whatever!
nase said…
Man, I so need a haircut too but am now scared after reading this, lol. anyway bet u still look cute ler, heheheh!
JL said…
Colleague 1 and Big Boss Client seem to have a conflict of opinions, headmasters don't cut samseng hair XD
William said…
@Anton:
I prefer Alien!

@Cheryl:
Sama je!

@EarthRooster:
Hehe. Too late dy.

@Takashi:
:P

@JDC:
My stylist says blue doesn't stick!

@JasE:
My di selalu banyak komplen. :P

@TZ:
Yeah lo, as with everything.

@Jason:
Yeah, you triggered it! But I said OK ma. YOU WANT MY ESSENCE?!

@Nase:
Wah, the Dr so mulut manis one!!!

@JL:
LOL.
Bengbeng said…
too sudden a drastic change. probably everybody would get used to it after a while but it is hard to imagine without a pic. as for career related purposes, some ppl prefer their contacts to have a conservative look

Popular posts from this blog

Kensei

Osamu or Naoya?

Coat West Star II: Sho