Sticky Sheets

The weather has gone haywire. Hot, humid and stuffy best describe the
past few nights. One can't help but toss and turn on the bed, hoping
that the stifling and sticky feeling can be ignored to catch some Zs.
I've slowly jettisoned the stuff off my bed- firstly the blanket,
then the pillow. Sometimes even the tank top and trunks must go. :p.
But sleeping in the buff is a contentious issue these days with the
whole Elizabeth W issue. But if you do see my naked pictures being
circulated on the internet and through MMS, I'd be lucky to have it as
a footnote on some obscure news on the 24th page. Zzz... Blessed are
those with air-conditioning.

--
Regards,
William

Comments

Pluboy2 said…
PLEASE let us know early if you intend to kick off the blankets and the pillows, and your clothes.. cos you dont know who's wanting to see you naked :)

Seeing you HALF NAKED is not the same as COMPLETELY NAKED hahahhaha......
Lifebook said…
Can I be your photographic???? LOL
Jason said…
eee.. kor.. who would ever want to see you nakid!? :p except derek.. blek..
famil said…
yeah la, i also sleep naked nowadays... too hot.
MrBunnyBan said…
Oooooh, can I visit you sometime soon? I want to find a good spot in your room to place a... decoration. With a good view of the bed. :D
Little Prince said…
-.- daddy how come my room got no air corn!? are you planning on killing me!?
TZ said…
Join the club of sleeping naked eh!
.:: Ant ::. said…
Dun think u r that lucky to hv that footnote :P

+Ant+
Cheryl said…
pening.... naked pun nak beritahu ke? come over to sleep with me.. i got aircond... haha
Alex said…
Hehehe.... Cheryl will circulate your nude pix after she got your baby!
Cheryl said…
dear3,u jgn haraplah for my dear's nude photos. i still want your baby.. :P. i can just hug dear je to zzz...
William said…
@Takashi:
See Chester enough dy. :P

@LifeB:
Sign up!

@Jase:
Derek will scared I sejuk.

@Famil: @TZ:
:)

@Ban:
Depends on what decoration you bring.

@SLP:
Tunggu peruntukan, k?

@Anton:
A hint to the BF?

@Cheryl:
Actually tak biasa with air con.

@JJ:
You pay for my utility bills ah?

Popular posts from this blog

Kensei

Osamu or Naoya?

Coat West Star II: Sho