Orang Memberi, Kita Merasa


Way past XMAS, but what to do. I'm tardy. :P. My "eldest" di's favourite food joint is Yuen Steamboat at Sunway. If I'm not mistaken, I've had three dinners there with him and Takashi. As usual, we loaded up on prawns, but didn't bother with the BBQ chicken wings this time. Managed to catch up with him and the boyfriend regarding work and stuff. I finally managed to pass him his belated birthday present (MPH vouchers) and we exchanged Christmas gifts. They gave me a Body Shop gift pack consisting of olive, shea and strawberry soap. I wonder if KH would appreciate "little William" smelling of strawberries... :P. For Takashi, I bought him a Santa Claus-themed papier mache box, perfect for keeping condoms and lube. :P.

I also had a gift exchange at the office. It was a simple affair at Old Town, The Pavilion (more expensive!). I gave away a pair of Skinxwear bikini briefs and received a cute illuminated glass nativity scene from Memory Lane. Apollo gave away glass angels, reminiscent of the of the ones I received from Chester last year. They're now a happy family of angels. For Chester, I finally bought him that Johann S. Lee book that he wanted.

SK surprised me with a silver Thomas Sabo Casette charm which I now attach to my onyx bracelet (Note: as of time of posting, the clasp broke!). I passed her the brochure some time back and she actually bought it! Next year I'll be sure to pass her a brochure from Tiffany's. She also bought me several Lat first day covers and stamps. I love them! A little off-topic, but she also got me a zebra-striped scarf as pre-CNY thingy. Talk about Dear privileges. Jangan marah ye...

Comments

Derek said…
So the jacket is Christmas gift or pre-CNY gift ah? ;-)
Little Prince said…
tapi anak pulak tak de... :( fine.
Twilight Man said…
It is 2009 now and still exchange gifts? How nice! Yuen's chicken wings, I surrender seeing the humans fought over them!
William said…
@Derek:
Anything you like. :)

@SLP:
Kesian anak aku terbiar.... biar papa usahakan...

@TZone:
It was for Xmas, but you know me la... posts are minimumly 2 weeks late. :P. Jangan marah...
Cheryl said…
pengz dear, u should usaha to get me tiffany then :P
Jason said…
I am a proud BBQ chicken wing fighter. LOL. (malu,segan) Usually i get a plate or two everytime i go Yuen Steamboat.
William said…
~Cheryl:
Tiffanys ah..... lol

~Jason:
Welcome! Two plates? You must be a brawler!

Popular posts from this blog

Kensei

Osamu or Naoya?

Coat West Star II: Sho